Their judgement

Aria was now laid on his back as he waited on the Doctor to come and do her job. Aris's usual doctor was a specially trained obstetrician, but since the empress didn't want to be checked at home and went to the hospital himself, he was faced with a normal obstetrician. A woman who did not, by the looks of things, know what she was doing. Maybe it had something to do with Aria being a male or him being the empress or maybe it was both factors.

The empress had dragged his children with him to the hospital and they were currently outside, with Eunice, waiting for their mother to tell them they could enter and see their little sibling on the monitor. He was currently looking at the ball of shadows and lights displayed on the monitor as the doctor moved the sonogram wand in circles on his lower abdomen, he smiled to himself a sight the doctor caught and was baffled by the beauty on the thirty-year-old monarch, she found the empress rather a stunner when it came to facial beauty.

Of course, having located the fetus Aria had called for the maid to let the kids in to see their soon to be younger sibling. The quad rushed into the room frantically and stood by the high bed their mother was laid on, Ales jumped up and down in attempts to be in his mother's arms and the other three also followed suit, Aaron trying to stand on his tip toes to see on a bed that was clearly above his line of sight, Anna was imitating his younger brother by partaking in a futile attempt at jumping up and down like a  cute little bunny hopping around whilst the youngest of the group Ariel had preserved herself to the most public etiquette display of a royal, mostly because she was a shy little child when it came to faces she didn't know.

"Mommy let me see!" Aaron demanded as he clawed onto the sheets of the bedding. This youngling seemed determined to see the soon-to-be younger addition to the family. 

"Yeah, mommy, let us see the baby." Anna roared with what sounded to be excitement, an act that made Aria chuckled at his children. This is how he always wanted it to be like, him and his children, happy and delighted with no worries whatsoever. That's if life actually does listen to the wishes of the people in its handle, sometimes Arias does wonder if he had married into a different family, would things have been different from what he has now.

Would he have suffered for fifteen years in a marriage that was so doomed from the start, children born from rape and a bad and toxic husband. What if he had married the now minister Gion, would he have had a happy marriage and the happy family he always wanted. the type of family he, his parents and siblings have. What if he hadn't rushed into marriage and was throned King of Allira, what would have happened then? would he have still had given birth to such beautiful souls and have had the best husband ever because he'd definitely be the one in more power of the situation of his marriage.

If he had married after his coronation, then he'd have to take his husband as either a king or queen. or he'd have to abdicate the role and title on King and became his husband's queen and the husband a king by name. This happens because the husband is not the legal heir to the throne, that would mean that would still be the actual monarch of the country who holds the power of his country. Either life has this thing of being a bitch, so Aria didn't have those mere possibilities at his life, now his stuck with that bitch Tyler and his hoard of infertile concubines who can't seem to give birth to single fucking heir. He already is pushing for the fifth child and those whores have nothing yet, and they're supposed to be women, shocking. 

He has to finish his business in this district and head to the other and then afterwards deal with whoever was brave enough to shoot down his plane. He had a feeling it was Rose and her bastard father who has a lot of issues apparently, shooting down an empress' fleet which has royal heirs on board is beyond ludicrous and ridiculous. Maybe he should start becoming a blood hungry empress and purge this country of its filth. Yeah, that does seem like a very plausible way of life, having the people live in fear of him. The people of Atlia must not have lived through thorough royal reign for them to disregard the royal family like this and try to assassinate not only the empress, but the former prince of very powerful super country. 

"Let me help you guys up." said Eunice as she grabbed each child by their underarms and  placing them on the bed with their mother. 

"I know damn well those two bastards aren't late to their summoning." Aria said as he looked at the time on his watch, the doctor's appointment was a success the quad was happy to see the little developing ball in their mother's belly. They even proceeded to kiss Aria's belly as an act of love towards their sibling.

"Certainly, not your highness." Minister Gion said as he entered the empress' study, Eunice holding the door for him to enter. The man had his hair styled backwards, making his gorgeous and delicate facial features prominent. Dressed in a navy-blue suit and a light brown trench coat over his shoulders, the man looked like the nobleman he is, his legs long, thighs plump in his pants, his hands atoned with veins and a ring on his left index finger, a ring Aria felt a familiar resemblance to. The monarch had to admit the man was delicious to look at and the sight had his insides burning and his stomach churning, making him feel like butterflies were having a party in his insides.

 Tyler was also good looking, but it seems like he has nothing on Minister Gion, the man had manners, status, passion and was literally a walking masterpiece. A sculpture carved to perfection and the most insane beauty standards, the broad shoulders on this man, made Aria gulp in horniness when the minister slid the coat of and had his steward take it. 

 "We wouldn't want to upset the empress, now would we Milton?" Gion asked as he turned to the minister who followed behind him a few meters still in the hallway that led to the study's door.

"I'm already boiling from anger, and you dare say you don't want to upset me?" Aria stated annoyance audible in his voice making Gion smirk, the little bastard still had that fire in him. A trait that made the empress seem sexy in his eyes.

"Greetings your highness." Milton said as he bowed respectively as he entered the room. He had on a black suit and black full body length coat draped over his shoulders. He wasn't bad looking nor was he good looking, he was average in comparison to the empress, Milton and Tyler. 

"Yeah, whatever Minister Milton, sit down so that we can start." Aria stated annoyed and pissed off at the nerve that these two bastards had for making a pregnant empress come attend to them. He could have called them to imperial city, but Aria was sick of the palace and Tyler. Maybe coming back to Atlia was a bad idea, he should've just stayed in Allira and raised his children there.

"The empress put quite a hefty decree on our heads for such a small matter. you even came to Givv district yourself to see what was actually happening. This must be an issue of great adherence that the empress himself came to visit this humble district." Gion said making Aria snicker and glare at the two ministers before him. He was boiling at the fact that Gion looked good and sexy whilst sprouting utter nonsense from his mouth. 

"I should have you beheaded for making me come all this way because the citizens of my country are crying about the risk these dams are putting them in. Dams that I know have to be maintained regularly to ensure that they do not root fear in my people's hearts, but no, here we are because apparently your petty family feud is more important than the lives of my people. So, tell me dear ministers, why are we here? what have you done wrong to receive the attention of the royal court? what needs to be done to rectify your wrong doing? when will the results be presented?" Aria said as he leaned back into his chair and looked at Milton dead in the eye, making the man gulp and shiver under the such acussing gaze.

"Your-your hi-"

"While you're thinking about what you did wrong, I'll let you know that I've already signed the papers for your immediate termination of work as ministers of the court and there will be an investigation for corruption." Aria said cutting Milton off and shifted his gaze from Milton to Gion who was unbothered by what the empress said. He's family had other means of making money, he only became a minister in hopes to maybe be closer to his first love, he did carry out his roles as a minister diligently and with both honor and truth unlike some other people. 

Chapter 23 as promised. Enjoy!! 

EDITING WILL SOON FOLLOW AFTER I FEEL LIKE DOING IT

I highlighted the word siblings in the story for a reason, I may consider what one of my readers requested.