The envoy from the east.

The city was busy and the country newsletters were running out of paper from the way the matters of the royal press conference got headlined on the news. Some were ok with the new laws of the harem and some were not, obviously they had reasons to be mad at the emperor. Just because he couldn't handle his own harem, doesn't mean the whole country couldn't control theirs.

"The empress of Looria will arrive in Stayphl in a few hours, their plane is delayed because of the strong winds." Eunice reported to the empress.

"My sister will be here and I can't wait to see her. I've missed her and Anita still refuses to come see me?" Aria asked, it had been long since he saw his youngest sibling, he saw Anita not long ago, five months to be exact, but Angela was a different story. Ever since the last born got married to the crown prince of Looria, she hasn't been back to Allira even with countless invitations from King Paul.

"The crown princess, has been said to be travelling again your highness." Eunice reported back to the empress.

"Yeah my father's throne is in trouble." Aria sighed in concern. He loved his sister, but Anita was too free and spirit driven and that fiance of hers encouraged her behavior.

"Why has she chose to come after all this time?" Tyler asked his wife as he massaged the pregnant male's slightly swollen feet. Aria was approaching his last trimester, almost six months and his feet and body were starting to get heavy.

"Maybe they're broke, Looria hasn't been the most prosperous of nations on the continent." Aria said enjoying the massage Tyler was providing, Eunice stood there not understanding the two monarchs. They had masseuse' at their disposal, people with actual certificates in massagi6, but the emperor was the one massaging his wife.

"Yeah that can be a possibility." Tyler nodded at the idea.

"You dumb shit, why would you think my sister's kingdom is broke." Aria said slapping the emperor's arm lightly.

"Ouch. You're the one who said it, I just supported your idea." Tyler said as he glared at the empress.

"That doesn't mean you should agree to it. Maybe they're here on other grounds." The empress stated and Tyler nodded, resulting in another slap.

"What?!"

"You're doing it again." Aria said, making Eunice stifle a laugh.

"Your majesty. The imperial concubine requests an audience." An eunuch said from the door of Aria's lounge.

"I should've dismissed her too." Aria said loudly enough for the emperor to hear and Tyler did nothing, but continued to massage Aria's legs.

"Tell her I'm still busy." Tyler replied to the eunuch, who proceeded to turn around and go tell the imperial concubine.

"Your majesty, the imperial concubine will cause-" Aria didn't finish his sentence when they heard a woman yelling and loud footsteps approaching where they were seated.

Rose burst through the doors that lead to Aria's lounge and the scene she saw before her made her stop dead in her tracks.

"Imperial Concubine, I thought I said I was busy." Tyler said as he stopped massaging his wife and looked lazily at the female.

"You call this busy?" Rose spat after regaining herself from her daze.

"What the emperor does, regardless of how small, if he says he is busy then he is." Tyler said referring to himself. Aria just sat there and spectated as the scene unfolded.

"But-"

"But nothing, I am spending time with my obviously pregnant wife and you're out here in the palace galavanting as if you own the place. You disregard your servants and even disrespect the mother of the nation. Robert, make sure the imperial concubine doesn't leave her palace for the next three years unless I say otherwise." Tyler ordered. He had grown tired of the woman behaving like a savage, he had heard of the accounts the imperial concubine had made the whole palace suffer in their absence.