Birth

Imperial Palace Wife Lee was screaming her lungs out in the imperial hospital. She had went into labour the few hours prior and Alexander was with her the whole time, trying to comfort the distraught female.

"I am never getting pregnant again." She gnashed out her teeth as she looked at Tyler dead in the eye with so much hatred and anger it actually made the emperor shudder.

"You heard her, your majesty. No more babies." Aria said to the male besides him, nudging him in the ribs.

"But what of the royal line." Tyler asked on purpose.

"Go bed the other wives!" The imperial palace wife yelled from the other side of the bed as she crouched down in pain.

"Oh wait they're dismissed because you were to stuck up on one loose vagina!" She continued to cuss the emperor out.

"What scum bag impregnates his wife's lesbian best friend?!" She spat heavily as a massive cramp hit her abdomen. Tyler looked confusedly at the laboring woman and to his empress, Aria just shrugged, despite knowing full well that the Imperial Palace Wife was a rainbow as they come.

"After this your so dead!" She screeched.

"My lady, I advise you to stay calm." The midwife said pissing of the palace wife even more.

"You try giving birth!"

"I have four kids, my lady." The midwife replied, totally oblivious of the threat in Lee's eyes.

In the end Imperial Palace Wife Lee gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy named Arthur, a name Alexander chose for him.

The emperor and empress had called upon a few selected personnel of the media to attend a press conference at the national assembly house. The matter to discuss was the dismissal of the imperial harem and abolish the law permitting harems. The wives had given that much input after having heard the empress' condition about their dismissal. They told the empress that abolishing the harem could save a lot of royals and the other people lots of trouble.

"Are you ready?" Tyler asked the seemingly shaky empress. It has been a long time since Aria has stood in front of a crowd, especially when that crowd were his people.

"Just a little bit nervous, nothing more." Aria said shaking his hands. His body, a bump visible was a little jittery from the adrenaline rushing through his veins.

"You'll be fine, I'll be right next to you." Tyler comforter holding the shorter male in his embrace.

"You're speaking, don't forget. I'm just spectating." Aria stated looking up at the handsome older male.

"I thought you were going to, it was your idea." Tyler said, chuckling at his wife's childish behavior.

"It's your country." Aria retorted making the emperor smile and rub his belly.

"It's our country and yes I'll address them." He said kissing the top of Aria's head resulting in a slap to his hand from the empress.

"Step away from me." Aria stated glaring at the emperor, who did nothing and just smiled. Aria snickered and rolled his eyes.

"Stand up and bow for the royal monarchs of the country." The national speaker said overheard the speakers in the room.

The crowd did as told and greeted Tyler and Aria as they stepped on the royal podium, where there were cushioned chairs and a desk infront of them with microphones sticking out of the end of the desk.

"The emperor will now address the nation and it's citizens." Nomad, the national speaker said.

Tyler looked at the man and nodded his head at him, pulling the rather flexible microphone. He looked at the crowd before him and took in the architecture of the huge spacious room. Like a normal assembly house room, it had rows upon rows of desks and chairs, microphones attached to each designated seating area.