Main Characters

Anisha Agarwal

A 26-year old single mom. Her family disowned her when they got to know their daughter got pregnant before marriage even though they knew how she got pregnant still they left her alone when she needed them most.

And the reason behind their disowning her was, everyone in her family asked her to abort the child when they got to know about her pregnancy saying that he is an unwanted child, she refused to do so, and they disowned her just like that.

Since then she's been living alone with her son in a new country far away from her family. Now he's her only family. He's all she needs in her life.

She didn't care about others and she didn't care who his father was. Even though she hates him and hates what he did to her, she wasn't able to hate her child, this innocent peanut didn't do anything. Infact he came like fairy prince in her miserable life. He's like a breathe to her without him she can't even process anything.

For him she can go to any extend.... As I briefed it ANY EXTEND....!!

Vikram Yadav

A 28-year old business man. He comes from a very rich family, they are well known people in India. Their clothing brand and top restaurants are always high in demand, and since he's the only son he inherited all of their wealth after completing his overseas post graduation. After becoming the CEO he elaborated his business in some of the main cities in India, since it gave a successful outcome, he's planning to elaborate overseas too.

Now his main aim is to expand his business in social media marketing. He's currently working on that.

And on top of that he also involves himself with illegal people. Even though he's not working for them or involved in any activities yet, he befriended some people for his own personal needs, saying they will come in hand some day.

He worked like a maniac as if working hard will help him to climb the radar to accomplish his dream. Indeed his dream to capture her again with his power. He thinks with power he can conquer his star, his star precisely.

The star that was snatched from him by his people and now he's adamant on getting his precious star back.

So what will happen if both of their worlds collide with each other again?

Will Anisha's life become hell after meeting him again?

Or

Will Vikram get back his light of the star in his dark world?

Either way both of them will get something that will destroy one person completely at the end.

Let's just see what will happen further.

***********************************

⚠️This book contains dark romance and mature contents a lot, if you guys don't like it please avoid it.

***********************************

Words: 575

✨Hello guys,

✨Thank you so much for your support.

✨I hope you guys will support this book too.

✨I didn't wanted to post this character summary now, since I was planning it to post after completing my first book.

✨Since many of you are waiting eagerly and asking me, I felt like publishing it for you guys.

Imagine whoever you want guys that's up to you.

🚫 Don't copy my work. It's mine❤️

✨What do you think of this book? Are you guys excited to know more?

✨Do let me know!!

🙏🏻 Please do vote and share my story guys.

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️