Chapter 6

Recap:

I looked at her in disbelief. How dare she? Just because he's her son doesn't mean whatever he did to me was right? What kind of mother she's? I wonder how Mr. Yadav handled both mother and son this long I mean how did he managed to live with these two psychopaths.

"You misunderstood his love and intension. He truly loves you beta" A chuckle left mouth when I heard her say those words.

After hearing those I don't know what came over me to tell her that but then if I hadn't she would have never left me alone.

"I'm gonna get married soon and we both already have a loving son who you just saw awhile back. Please I suggest you to go and never come again. All I want is, to live my life peacefully with them, so go... I suggest you to go and do not interfere in my life again" saying that I stormed away from there.

"But.... but that little guy.... he... he looks li-" I could hear her say something but my job is done here so I left without hearing her further.

************

Anu's Pov:

I entered the party hall after leaving that women there, stopping at one place my eyes searched for my son.

Now where did he go?

I sighed in relief when I saw him standing next to my bestfriend aka the groom, who was playing with him.

I took at his laughing face as Harish continued his tickling on him while his fiance is gazing at them with pure adoration.

For some reason Arjun is attached to him.

He doesn't like to interact with people. He only trust and get mingle with few people. I started to walk towards them as I don't want him to distract my best friend who just got engaged. Today is his big day and I don't want him to look after my son when he has his bride next to him to look after. As I went near my son hides behind his uncle and aunt who helped him to sneak around.

A small smile crept on my lips seeing these two.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. Here let me take him away from you guys" saying that I forwarded my hand for him to hold, but that sneaky little thing runs away making me sigh. I shake my head in disbelief as I ran after him making everyone around chuckled at his mischiefs, "Arjun, stop running" I said but that little guy turned back sticking out his tongue to me while running backwards making me stop as I smiled at his adorable acts. 

Just like that all my sorrows flew away, only he knew how to make me smile at times like this.

He won't stop running until I do so. I huffed crossing my arms on my chest, just when I turn around to go back, I saw him clashing on someone making that person to stumble back. 

This guy!

"Arjun, careful" I yelled over the heavy music while walking over to him. He needs some serious lesson today, as I neared over to him to scold I looked at the person to apologize, only for me to regret going there or looking up. I stood there staring at the person I despise the most with a hard face whereas he kept looking at me with a stunned face as if he didn't expect me to be here. Why is everything happening to me on the same day, that too on my best friend's marriage. I came here to be happy, but why it is turning to be the worst day of my life? Why do I have to see the faces which I never wanted to even think of, these were the thoughts running through my mind.

I thought I escaped my problem only to land on another.

Life is a complete mess.

He opened his mouth to speak but before he did, I looked away while gulping down the lump that formed at the back of my throat, "Arjun, come here" I said in my stern voice. My son looked skeptical as he kept looking at me and him with a confused face, "Arjun" his head jerked when he heard me the second time. He came and stood next to me immediately by sensing the hard voice and look on my face.