Chapter 11

Vikram's Pov:

I tried my best to not to last out, but when she uttered those poisonous words I wasn't able to control myself any longer "If I get another chance I'll fucking do the same. Leave us alone Vikram.... Leave me alone... I don't need you... can't you see that I don't want you... why are you forcing me? You are a rapist... You parents' didn't even teach you how to behav-" before she could finish those sentences, I slapped her hard making her fall face down.

She shouldn't have said that. Anything but not that.

I tried to control my anger as I breathed heavily while crunching down and took hold of her hair, "What did you say?" I asked to make her look at me with fearful eyes. When she didn't open her mouth I fisted her hair tightly on my hand while pulling it upwards harshly.

Her eyes widened when she realised what she did.

Good but too late!

"Tsk.. tsk.. babe let me hear it again. What the fuck did you said now?" I asked her again making her shrink back in fear. Well should have thought about it before.

The sheer amount of joy erupted inside me when I saw that reaction. The worst is yet to come babe, how can she utter such nonsense.

"Your parents-" she started but before she could complete her sentence I shook my head, "Nah nah... before that you said something else babe like raa- what did you say? let me hear it again uh? come on... Say that again?" I asked her calmly trying to control the anger.

Her face was contoured with confusion, as if something snapped inside her head, her lips wobbled yet that fire in her eyes was back, tilting her head "YOU'RE A RAPIST," she whispered as tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes making me tightened my hold on her. She hissed trying to get free from my hold.

She could have said anything about my parents or anyone I don't give a fuck about them, but how dare she destroy something so precious and meaningful thing with such absurd words.

I chuckled bending her head aside, "Repeat" my jaw ticked as I asked her to repeat, without any hesitation and stammering she fucking repeated those words again.

My heart clenched in pain as if it got stubbed hundred times. I closed my eyes to not to show the hurt on my face.

How could she?

A piercing pain passed through my chest as if someone stabbed me multiple times. She has changed. She has fucking changed to a different person.

My old Anu never utters such rubbish like this and she's so obedient.

I will fucking show her what that means.

I pulled her up as I stood making her hiss with the force I used on her wrist.

This is nothing compared to what I have planned for her. She shouldn't have disrespected my love like that.

"Leave me, please" she pleaded with her tearful eyes yet my heart refused to let her go.

What about my pain then? What about my loss? I lost her for years and just when I found her back she disrespected my love naming it as rape.

She hurt me with her words saying shit like that and I'll let her?

I just took what was mine.

Yes, I took mine. There's nothing wrong with it after all she belongs to me just like how I belong to her. I fucking made love to her. She's my first and I intend to be her last.

I agree I'm no saint I might have forced my love on her, but never did I raped her. I just took what was mine in the first place. How the fuck can she even think that I raped her.

"Vikram... listen please leave" she tried to remove her hand while pleading me to leave her which only added fuel to my burning heart.

From the moment I came here all she said was leave her alone, making my heart clenched in pain.

Enough is enough! Why can't she understand that she's mine.

My hands are hitching to hurt her so badly.

"Rapist" I muttered myself yet it didn't feel right. Then how the fuck can she say that word again and again. I love her.

I fucking love her damnit and how can she frame it as rape.

Shit! Fuck! I couldn't even grasp how she could even insult my love for her. I literally begged her to forget about our past and asked us to move on with our lives together, but she had to open her fucking mouth and ruin what I had planned for her, for us.

She screamed while struggling which made me snapped back to her "Leave me, asshole"

"Rapist uh?" my eyes darkened when she glared at me with the same intensity.

The minute she nodded her head I lost all my fucking patience from my side. I will fucking show what that means.

All this while she only saw that possessive lover side, but now I'll show what this obsessed fucker can do to have her in his life again.

*****************************************

120 votes/ likes for the next chapter⭐

The faster I get the likes the faster I'll publish the next chapter.

PS: I do need a little motivation from your side too guys🤗

*****************************************

Word count : 1020

✨ Hola,

✨ Just a small chapter maybe a revised version of his pov.

✨ I'm so sorry but I'm trying my best to update frequently but my bad I couldn't keep up my promise and I feel like a shit for that.

✨ If you guys find any errors let me know and I will edit later guys.

✨ So how was the chapter?

✨ Do you guys like it??

✨ Please let me know if I made any mistakes. Feel free to point it out so that I can change my mistakes.

✨ Ok so what do you guys think will happen next?

✨ Do let me know!!

✨ Please do vote and share my story guys

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️