Chapter 3

Please do click the star button at the end

NOTE: NOT EDITED⚠️

Anu's Pov:

“Harish?” I picked up my boss call aka best friend and put it on the speaker mode as I looked over the files sorting it out. I am currently working as his PA for the past couple of years and have been working in his company for the last four years.

“Anu, did you speak to the incharge? What did they say? I mean did you speak with the management? The revenue and everything in there are good right? I don't want this to get ruin, Anu. You know how important this is to me, I can't believe I'm getting engaged to her in a couple of weeks... Did you hear me Anu? I'm going to marry her - my love, so I want everything to be perfect and I'm only trusting you on this. I hope everything -” I sighed when I heard his non stop blabbering and asking me the same question for the nth time. He's currently out with his fiance yet he's eating my head up not spending his time with her.

"Relax, Harish. I have sorted out everything. You need not to worry alright?" I asked in my calm voice.

Yes, I do call him by his first name. His parents helped me when I was at my lowest. They looked after me and made me join their company along with their son, Harish and after working for him for a long period. We got close to each other nothing romantic but pure friendship or how do I say it's more like a brother and sister bond.

The bond I'll cherish forever.

Also he knew about my past and my little Arjun.

For years I have hidden it from him, but then at one point when my son got sick I had to leave the important meeting immediately and at that time we were in a typical situation so I had to tell him the truth. He was quite shocked but understood the situation and never pestered me by asking any questions that made me tell him everything.

I smiled when I realised he was still blabbering on the phone. I shook my head in amusement, he will never change. He might look terror but I tell you he's kid who's so afraid of losing his toys.

"Yeah, yeah I know but you see this is -" I stopped him when I know he won't close his damn mouth anytime soon if I don't interrupt him "Relax, take a deep breath, Harish," I asked him to take when he again started to sound so paranoid.

Men these days!

After few seconds he seemed to be normal while talking, even though I know he was trying his best to not to show it out.

"Anu, did you already invited everyone on those list that my dad gave it to you? Don't bother about that list though, he sounded excited and said he wants to invite few people by himself, so don't worry about it. I'll send you the revised lists please make sure to invite the rest of them, alright?"

"Mmm mmm done" I said while going into my gallery to delete the list that his dad gave it to me. I don't want it to get mixed it up.

“Hmm, Anu did you talk to Mrs Kapoor? Did she give any additional information for our contract in her company?”

“Oh god! no I totally forgot about it. Last time I checked we couldn't able to connect her through phone so I'm planning on meeting her once before your engagement party. I thought of telling you this before but sorry will brief you up when we meet" before he could say anything I beat him, "Huh, never mind. I'm heading to the Kapoor's home now. Where are you guys and will you be ok?”

He chuckled "I should be the one asking you. We are at the mall, shopping for her and it's ok don't worry about it we will see after my engagement party. Go home take rest and enjoy your day with our little devil" he said before ending the call with a bye.