Chapter 1

Please do vote by clicking the star button at the end guys

Note: NOT EDITED⚠️

Anisha's Pov:

"Darling, where are you? I bought these flowers for you!" I shivered when I heard his deep voice as I hide inside the janitor's room.

"No... No... no please god! Don't let him find me" I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks. I heard his friends laughing as I gritted my teeth in detest.

I hate all of them and especially I hate him the most. He's my nightmare. I closed my eyes as I leaned against the wall behind me. My life was better before he arrived, and I wished he didn't joined this school, and I wished we never crossed our paths.

I heard him sigh near the janitor's room making me open my eyes in panic. I looked around to hide but this room is so small and already packed with some stuffs. My head snapped towards the door rattling sounds making my heart pound against my ribcage.

I whimpered when I saw him standing there holding bouquet of red roses.

"Sweetheart, where have you been?" He asked ignoring my shivering state. He walked towards me as I moved myself more into the wall all the while eying the distance between us getting less.

He came and stood very close to me again ignoring my personal space "Darling, what’s wrong? You look so sad” saying he brought is hand to touch my face making my head turn to left.

"Tsk" he clicked his tongue while shooking  his head, he took hold of my chin making me look at him.

His eyes roamed around my face as if memorizing every inch of it. I gulped when I saw his eyes turn into desire filled one. The lust was evident making me shrink back more into the wall.

"Stop squirming and looking scared, you're making me horny with that look of yours"

My eyes widened at his open statement and I looked behind to find his friends closing the door. I shake my head as I couldn't find my voice to scream out loud.

One moment his hands were on my chin and holding the bouquet of flower and the next moment he's unbuttoning my uniform tshirt. I tried to stop him "I have our videos, would you like to watch it again," he said while nipping against my neck making me halt in my position.

Soon I found myself naked against the wall and his member trying to search for my entrance all the while he was holding my left thigh high. Silent tears rolled my cheeks  as looked behind him.

"Look at me, sweetheart" he said holding my chin as his tip found my entrace, "I want you to look at me and scream my name while I'm taking you" saying that he pushed his member inside her at a single go making her scream in horror.

My eyes snapped open as my body jolted up with a gasp, holding my chest I breathed heavily. I wiped down the sweat on my forehead and neck, holding my neck I looked around to make sure it was a nightmare.

I closed my eyes while sinking back on the bed post, rubbing my head in irritation I clenched my jaw in anger when I realised that yet again I had an episode of him. What's the point of going to therapy and taking medicine?

When will this end? Even after escaping him physically, he's not leaving my mind.

Though I'm not facing his tortures anymore every single day those memories... those living hell haunts me.

Every single day it only gets intensifies.

"Mum" startling my thoughts I turned towards the little voice that belongs to my world.

My Arjun! My little boy! My son!

I took a deep breathe to calm down my racing heart as I looked at my son. I put a smile on my face not to show him that I was scared, but who am I kidding even though he's a little kid he captures every single details.

"Again, you're having it mum and you won't tell me what it is!" he said while looking up at me and propped his head on his hand in puzzlement as if pondering a deep question.

"I.. I... No no... it wasn't like that. I had a dream, and.. and you.. you were there. I kinda lost you in the amusement park so I got pa-" before I could finish he stopped me.

"Mum, please stop! I'm not a kid anymore, so stop lying to me" he said in his little pissed of voice.

I gulped while looking at my 5-year old son who looks tiny for the age of 5. People might thing he is three nd half or four, even at this age he's just like his father so possessive, so observant, and sometimes he's scaring me with his observance.

I just... I'm scared I'm really scared of the future. I don't want him to follow his father's footsteps. At his age he knows way too much and it's kinda scaring me. What if he becomes like him.

No.... No he won't... He's my son. He can't be... He won't be!

"Mum, are you done?" His little voice brought me back.

"Huh" I asked as he made me speechless again.

"Nothing mum, nothing. Sleep." Saying that he lied down again and turn his back towards me.

I looked at his back blankly, I had him in my womb for nine and half months, but to my utter disappointment he got all of his features from him, except he's pale like me but mostly he got his features from his him.

Sometimes I see him in my Arjun.

His anger, arrogance and stubborn. If he wants something he will get it and I hate that. I tried so hard to change that in him and now he became silent.

He only talks when it's needed and right now he's asking me so many questions and I don't know how to answer him back.

"Stop thinking, mum. I won't ask you about that. Just sleep you have to go to work tomorrow. Sleep" he said still turning his back towards me.

I lied down next to him putting my hands on his stomach as I brought him close to my chest. I closed my eyes while hugging his little waist. A smile broke out my lips as I sense his little hands wrapped around my fingers.

Even after going through so much his little acts brought some peace to my world. After all he's my world, snuggling close to him I slept peacefully by holding him tightly.

********************************************

✨Words : 1200

✨Oof finally chapter 1 is done 😅

✨How was it?

✨Lol, so what do you think about our little Arjun? He's something isn't he?

✨Ok guys so tell me how this chapter was is it too boring or okish? I wrote it in a hurry and I don't know how the outcome is, so let me know ok?

✨Who do you want the next pov to be?

✨Please do share, support and vote 🙏🏻

Until next time,
Jenikim7❤️