10

Horace Bianchi Point Of View:

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

I looked over at Nova she had her head against the wind with tears falling down her face this shit pissed me off. Why choose someone don't know over a friend who has been there for you but I got my baby.

"Ma, "I said she turned around.

"Look don't let this shit get to you time to boss up," I said wiping her face so happy the light was red.

"Ok Bubba," Nova says.

"We have to make stop a trap house," I said.

"I can't wait"Nova danced in her seat.

"Ma why are you happy," I said laughing.

"Now I can finally be Donna Bubba maybe even shoot someone," Nova says.

"Naw you gonna focus on your business," I said.

"Bubba that's not fair"Nova pouted.

"Don't care" I said pulling up and jumping out of the car and opening Nova's side door.

"Stay next to me, "I said holding her hand.

"Okay," She said walked right in, and made sure dapped up my security this niggas was playing not even working seeing people want my other side to come out.

Nova Mancini
Point Of View:

I felt hurt by Sam that was my sister cause never had a great relationship with my brother after all the abuse but what they say friends come and go. Now time worries about my business and my baby nobody else.

"Y'all think this party gets y'all ass back to work"Horace yelled at his worker girls running for their life.

"Baby don't be mad, "One chick said.

"Don't you ever address my man as your baby before you end up in a hospital bed" I said.

"Get the fuck out my face before let my wife beat your ass" Nardo pushed her out the way this girl was stuck yea I'm a whole wifey out here.

"Mama gets the money counter for me, "He says went over picked it up, and placed it on the desk while he was working I was paying the worker their checks.

Call me Donna love!!!

Author~

I had to update for y'all😘