12

Horace Bianchi Point Of View:

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

Man all wanted to do is get some sleep but have met up with the crew about all this drama that had been happening for the past few weeks with the girls. Just hope these girls don't come for my baby because nigga stepping behind him real quick without any hesitation.

"Mama get up," I said kissing all over her face.

"Bubba move" Nova pushed me pulling the covers over her.

"Naw come on," I said.

"Horace stop playing with me," Nova says with attitude bass in her voice.

"Nova who fuck catching an attitude with," I said grabbing her neck not too hard.

"Bubba all want to sleep you bothering me," Nova says wiping her face and getting up and going into the bathroom.

"I know ma but we have things to talk out with the crew," I said grabbing my toothbrush.

"Sorry bubba" Nova kissed my neck and then hopped in the shower.

We finished getting ready and even matched our outfits. Yea, we go together really bad and we are about to be a powerful couple today.

 Yea, we go together really bad and we are about to be a powerful couple today

Nova Mancini
Point Of View:

God just keep them out my face and everything to right. I won't be the bigger person in this situation because why keep arguing with two people that not getting me everywhere? My focus is on my business and my man nobody else causes people to wish for your downfall.

"Let's go ma," I said holding her hand.

"Kiss" Nova says I kissed her.

"Wassup lovebirds," Nau'jour says.

"Hey," I said Horace pulled out my chair.

"Mmm," Sam says mugging me.

"Man let's get on with just hash out everything," Horace says.

"Well, Nova is jealous of me and Sam" Tania says.

"I could never be jealous of anybody when I got something going for me and why hate on my friend? Tania, you have been saying a whole lot shit about me that's why fix your mouth straight for you and Sam your fake ass friend because you heard what this girl was saying but off this shit don't call my phone when this girl turns on you. Make sure to watch your nigga around this one" I said done with this drama shit time for me to get my bag si have a big project coming not letting fake ass people get in the way anymore cause been through a lot of shit.

"Welp that's it" Nardo kissed me.

"Naw I have a problem with Wick why not give me any of my money nigga" Herb says standing up and making Nardo stand up.

"Nigga what work have you done because from my record you were spending money not working why would I give you anything," Horace says.

"Bitch ass nigga give my man some money," Tania says.

"So you can spend it on the next nigga" I said.

"Mind your business" Sam pushed me making me slap her don't ever put your hands on me.

"Yo chill" Tootsii tried breaking up Nardo and Herb's fighting but Tania kicked my man making me start tagging her ass.

"Babe chill" Nardo picked me up.

"You post to be my brother," Nardo says laughing.

"Watch what going do to you" Tania carried on.

"Let's go, baby," I said walking out of the building.

"Can't believe this shit man" Nardo says.

"It's alright baby calm down," I said rubbing his face hated seeing him made cause they are brothers but brothers fight sometimes we all just need a break from each other.

Author~

💭~