21

Nova Mancini Point Of View:

Nova Mancini
Point Of View:

"I'm back baby" Horace kissed me.

"Okay be careful and call me when you make it there," I said Horace has another meeting with his label today he has been blowing up since last week I'm so happy for him.

"See later little man" He kissed Zariah's head he just laughed.

"I love you, baby," I said.

"I love you too ma," Horace says pulling off making sure the door was locked walking upstairs to our bedroom laid Zariah on the bed.

"Just me and you baby boy," I said turning in the tv nights like this just want to spend time with my little family.

Dosing off watching Sister Act the tv was on low pulling my baby close to me. A few hours later there was a big crash that made Nova jump out of her sleep someone there first thing she grab was her gun and her baby. She walked out of the bedroom looked around and see three men searching her house then she spotted Herb who was talking to the man.

"Find his girl first I deal with the baby," Herb says go thing my gun in silence holding Zariah good thing he was still asleep I shot the first man hitting him two times then the other one ran out into the hall walking towards Horace off seen Herb trying to go into the safe.

"Why are you here," I said.

"Look at you could've done so better being with me," Herb says.

"Naw has great man," I said then he pulled his gun out before he knew shot him three times in his body drop but knew he was still alive dropping the gun felt nothing.

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

I can't just up and leave my family here this deal has to be changed in some way cause my family comes first before anything in this world.

"Nardo this good a deal," My manager says.

"I know but have to tell my lady first before making this decision," I said.

"This is about you, not anyone else your dream is on the line," She says.

"Naw but right now you're out the line," I said then my phone started ringing.

"Horace they broke in," Nova says making me sit up.

"Who," I said.

"Herb and some other man and I shot them please come," Nova says.

"I'm there," I said running out of the room this nigga playing with my family now and was about to have sat down with him now he has gone this time. Driving over the limit didn't care at all had checked on my babies.

Pulling up to the hose the front glass was broken walking into the house seen two men playing out checking to see they were dead yeah baby girl did her thing leaving out there my office was opened Herb was on the floor still alive he looked at me laughing.

"I'm sorry ma," I said bringing all this drama to her.

"Baby don't say sorry I have your back every time," Nova says.

"Why the hell are you laughing," I said.

"Just so close to killing your family brother," Herb says.

"What have done to yourself herb," I asked.

"Everything let me bring you back how all this started dear brother," Herb says....

To be continued....

Author-

💭

Vote and Comment