22

To be continued ...

Herbert Bianchi Point Of View:

Herbert Bianchi
Point Of View:

"Everything let me bring you back how all this started dear brother," Herb says....

"It all started with your father Nova I thought maybe he wanted a deal with our mafia or something but he had a bigger plan for my future, "I said thinking at that time.

"What was it"Nova asked.

"He called into office he thought why not kill Horace for the mafia that was the time wanted to be head of the mafia didn't understand why my father gave him the mafia when he already have everything he wanted in life. You could say I was jealous everything came Nardo's way then meet Tania I planned to marry her but had palm she messed your relationship up with Sam hey that went by smoothly"I said laughing.

"Nigga most dumb shit I heard Herb we post be into this together, "Nardo says pointing his gun at me.

"Tania did her job but she kept wanting out and had to get rid of after that bitch is gone don't try to find her though but after that wanted Nardo to suffer and broke into your house to kill Nova because you ruin my future with her man she posts to be with me kid, not you, "I said looking at him.

"Herb time for you to go, "Nardo says shooting me in the chest.

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

I didn't feel anything for killing him. Herb was the only thing had left as a family but he wanted to end my whole life just for a mafia who could change my whole life around.

"I love you, baby," I said kissing Nova.

"Bubba we going to be okay," Nova says holding Zariah close to us.

"Yea we are going be okay ma," I said then Tootsii came in with Sam the room went quiet.

"Damn man "Tootsii looked at Herb.

"I'm sorry Nova should've never treated you that way, "Sam says Nova got up hugging her. From this past month's learned you need family for the worst situations that happened because Just Love me cause needed the most.

The end

6/19/23
10:19 am

Vote and Comment