15

Horace Bianchi Point Of View:

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

Felt good to be in a great place in life but still has a deal with the mafia and make sure my girl was alright cause she comes first before anybody else. I and Nova can't leave each alone after that one-night making love with each.

"Baby," I said kissing Nova in her sleep she had been sleeping all day mamas need to wake up.

"Mmm bubba" Nova moved my face.

"Mama wakes up," I said rubbing her belly.

"Bubba what do you need" Nova covered her mouth.

"Nothing but nigga is bored," I said Nova rubbed my little beard.

"Okay papa let me get up," Nova says then moved she went into the bathroom got herself together decides just to make some breakfast.

Walking downstairs the guards were in their place after the whole situation with Sam and Tania don't need anybody popping up on my baby but know she can handle herself. I just need her safe cause nigga would shoot anybody for her real quick. Pulling out the pancake mix and bacon then some eggs. Cleaned my hands started putting the milk in the bowl did my thing listening to some 90s R&B music.

 Cleaned my hands started putting the milk in the bowl did my thing listening to some 90s R&B music

Nova Mancini
Point Of View:

Walking out of the bathroom I had on Horace's white tee shirt cause I loved the way his clothes smelled like him. Even though don't have any friends my whole focus is on the new project coming for this new building and your girl is so happy. Horace has been the best boyfriend and hubby he always gives me attention and I would do the same we just click like that.

"Bubba it smells good in here," I said hugging him.

"Thank you baby" Horace kissed me while picking me up.

"Don't start anything" I said trying to move away from him but this man don't listen he pulled up my shirt and he started eating me out. Good thing the stove was on low cause baby we are burned up.

"Mmm," I said lifting one of my legs and putting it behind his head.

"Damn m," Horace says licking up my juices chill he's about to get me started that's what I did after we ate breakfast cause a girl needs a break.

Author_

💭