16

Nova Mancini Point Of View:

Nova Mancini
Point Of View:

I have been up all day working on this new community center just want everything to look good cause this something I always wanted to do is give back somewhere I grew up. These little kids need to get off the street and even the homeless people also but always have to be that one person to do it.

"Jae comes with me," I said.

"Okay, boss," Jae says running over to me.

"We going give out some food and clothes to the homeless and also find their place to stay," I said seeing this little family outside really broke my heart they were kids with them.

"God knows going to bless you," Jae says.

"He already did," I said thinking about Horace saving me from the abuse and now living in peace for once in my life.

We shopped all day for outfits and got a lot of food then handed it out. I saw the family sitting down and just got out of the car going over to them.

"Hey my name is Nova I want to help y'all out," I said.

"Thank you so much," The women said Jae handed them the food while finding the best shelter for them just hoping God bless them with a place.

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

"Nigga where is my money," I said knocking out another tooth of his mouth.

"Fuck you," He said laughing then got the sharpest knife cut off his finger he cried out.

"Why crying now" Tootsii laughed at him.

"Where's the money bitch boy," I said raising the knife in the air.

"Okay please just let me go," He says making me nod.

"In my safe house on Lincoln Ave," He says then shoots went off nigga thought he was leaving.

"Come, bro," I said walking out of the trap house and making our way to the car.

"Have talked to Herb" Toot asked me.

"Don't have nothing say to him" I said nigga could be bum for all I care.

I pulled into this broken-down safe house we made our way out. I had my gun on me cause don't know who was in this house but I'm ready. We walked in them heard baby cries saw a child walk over seen a little boy.

Whoever did this was wrong?

"Get the money," I said pulling out my phone and calling Nova.

"Babe need you to meet me," I said picking up the baby he stopped crying looking at me sliming.

"I got it," Nau'Jour says making me nod as he looked at the baby making funny faces at him he just held a mug on his face making me laugh.

"Nephew why being mean," Nau'jour says laughing.

Author_

💭