Attraction

Noora's POV.

"There is a lot of things to know about me okay? Get to know me! Take me out, talk to me, ask me how my day was, call me, compliment me often...I don't care what sort of information you have on me. That doesn't mean you know me." I exploded. I needed him to hear me out.

He froze staring at me.

"How do you expect me...us to get closer if we're not even going to try to get to know one another?" I proceeded to ask.

"You smell heavenly" he grabbed me and pulled me on the bed getting on top of me this time. I gasped in shock not expecting him to be so quick.

"I heard you. Now, let's do this my way. Can I kiss you?" He asked and this time, I was the one to froze.

"N-no you can't. I'm not letting you kiss me...not until I fully trust you." I declined.

"how long is that going to take?" He asked sounding a bit disappointed.

"It depends on you." I replied.

He got closer to me. As if there wasn't enough space between us, he managed to bring his face closer to mine our lips leaving only a few inches from one another.

"Fine...I won't kiss you...but...I can kiss you anywhere else right?" I wanted to say no as well but I wasn't able to speak.

"Mmh? You have to say something. I'm a man. I'm not going to taste you unless you give me permission. Even if...it can kill me inside...I'll back off if you say so." He said as I got shivers.

"Where...else do you want to kiss me...?" I did not just asked that?! What is going on with me?!

"Do you want to find out?" He breathed against my skin.

"Y-yes." I shouldn't have agreed because what happened next was surreal.

He brought his face into my neck and licked the side of my neck sending chills down my spine. Then, I felt his lips on the same spot before I gasped as he sucked into my skin.

Something was happening to me. Something was changing. I didn't know exactly what but whatever it was...I was enjoying it.

"O-Ozan..." I felt like I was melting.

And then, his mouth took over the entirety of my neck and my chest pressing kisses wherever he desired. Licking and sucking as much as he wanted to.

He was struggling to find enough space on my chest area as I was wearing a kameez. He groaned and moved downwards lifting my kameez up revealing my stomach. I thought him kissing my neck was enough to make me go feral but I was wrong. When he began kissing my stomach...I was gone.

I let out a moan. He was liking it. My moans and gasping. I could tell he was trying to make me do it over and over again.

"S-stop!" I slightly pushed him away from me and got off the bed straightening my clothes.

I was breathing so hard. My face red like a tomato and the way that he was staring at me wasn't helping at all.

I didn't mean to push him the way that I just but...but...this is all so new to me that it...scares me.

"Have I done something wrong?" He comes to me.

"I...I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you—it's..."