Fancy You

Noora's POV.

I'm in shock. Zayn was admitted to the hospital after the incident. He's got a dislocated jaw and minor bruises on his face and arms which he tried to use to protect himself. I feel bad for him, I won't lie.

On my break, I went outside and met with Ozan. He promised he'd come.

"Hey," he placed a kiss on my cheek as I blushed.

"How's your day been so far?" I asked him.

"Honestly...bad. Let's get moving with this and I'll let you know why after your shift." He said and I agreed.

We walked into the hospital. We took the elevator up to the 6th floor where Zayn's admitted into one of the rooms.

We stopped right in front of his room. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"You can do this," I told him.

His eyes softened as we got inside.

When Zayn saw me he shifted on his bed and sat straight. His eyes were focused on me. He won't be able to talk for a while but he can still hear and see well.

"Hi, you." Ozan began.

"I'm...I came here...to apologize. I shouldn't have used violence. I have paid for all your hospital bills and wish you a speedy recovery. I must also add that Noora is my wife. And, I will not tolerate any other man even breathing a bit too close to normal around her. I understand that you are her friend but I do not trust many people. If you consider her your friend then you have to respect and acknowledge the fact that she is a married woman." He said.

Why does him calling me his wife makes me feel some type of way?

Ozan looked at me and I smiled at him. He did it. He apologized.

"Can you give us two minutes?" I asked him.

He nodded and then left the room closing the door behind.

"Zayn, I know you can't talk right now and I know it must be painful. I just want to tell you that I'm also so sorry. I should have told you that I got married. That was my husband apologizing to you and I hope you can accept both of our apologies. Your mom will pass by today. I explained to her the situation already. Have a speedy recovery." I said before stepping out of the room and immediately bumping into Ozan's chest.

"Ow!" I rubbed my nose.

"That was 3 minutes" There's no way he counted.

"No, it wasn't," I said with an obvious face.

He looked deep into my soul.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked my face getting red again.

"I'm forgiven?" He asked although he knew the answer.

"Yes, you are. I forgive you, Ozan." I said with a smile.

"you know I have never done that in my entire existence. I have never apologized to anyone ever...why now?" he asked.

"I don't know you tell me..." I bit on my bottom lip in nervousness.

"It's because of you precious...you." I noticed a nurse coming our way and broke the moment by stepping away.

My heart is once again beating fast. And once again, it's because of him.

***

"No way you're invited to the rich people's fancy party?!" Samira exclaimed.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I honestly said while looking at myself in the mirror.