Chapter 10 [Rudraveer Pratap Singh Rathore]

If I say That when  bhabhi and bhabhi maa hugged it each other shocked me would be a understatement !

Being the Brother in law to both of them I had a Beautiful bond with both of them !
Where Naina Bhabhi was like a best Friend to me ! Both of our thoughts matched to a greater extent and Sometimes she helps me sneaking Abhimanyu bhai's car's keys which he never gives me cause when I First took his car I had got it badly damaged !

Meanwhile ,
Bhabhi maa is a mother figure to both me and Abhimanyu bhai saa because she had always treated us That way and had made us feel special and loved in every possible way whereas she even scolded and pulled on our years when i go wrong though Abhimanyu bhai saa doesn't talk much he loves her and respects her a lot.

Coming to both my Brothers they are idiots for sure !

Abhimanyu bhai saa had always had a soft corner for Naina Bhabhi bit of course he is never gonna accept this fact and Abhimaan Bhai saa he is one piece even Though he loves Aadiya bhabhi a lot he would never approach her!

They are too egoistic not like i am not but i do know how to keep in balance !

Now Now before you get me wrong both of them have reasons for what they are and how they are !

Most of the times people tend to draw comparisons between the two what They do not know is It is Impossible for the two to survive without each other !

I remember the old days when I was 5 and how much They used to pamper me especially How Abhimanyu bhai used to run behind Abhimaan bhaiya for everything and how Abhimaan bhaiya would sneak in chocolates for both of us !

He loved us a lot and so we did !
But everything was lost just in a decision Everyone took and that proved to be a reason of how we are all today !

It hurts too see That once Abhimanyu bhaiya would fight with Bhai for literally Everything and now he cant even look at him in the eyes !