Chapter 22 [Rana saa is injured]

I took a deep breath looking at Bhai saa who was currently ordering a courtier for Something related to the new law and felt my throat go dry as the memories of the past rushed To me !

How happy he was 19 years back !
Smiling laughing and Talking to us and see now where we are !

He says he does not Care For me !
He says I do not matter for him !

Then why does he fear losing me why does he fear sending me alone anywhere if he gets to know it could be dangerous !

Why does life has to be so tough cant it go a bit easy on us on him !

I have a lot to say to him lot to talk about but Dont know if I have that right to !
Well , I guess I do not because all I have done To him is Take away Something that was rightfully his !

"Abhimanyu" I heard dadi say as she stood beside me and I looked at her.

"Ek baar Abhimaan se baat kyu nahi karte Tum Ek Baar baat karke Toh dekho" I heard her and sighed saying "Kya kahu unse dadi mujhe nahi pata kaha se shuru karu aur kaha khatam".

(Why don't you once talk to Abhimaan)
(What do I talk grandmother i don't know where to start from)

"Ek baar koshish toh karke dekho" and I looked at her for a few seconds saying "aapko lagta hai sab kuch sahi ho sakta hai" and she chuckled Saying "Lagta nahi hai bharosa hai ki sab sahi ho jaega aakhir kab tak yeh aankh micholi ka khel chalta rahega mai aur tumhare dada ji ne hamesha ek khush parivaar ka sapna dekha tha lekin sab kuch choor ho gaya par kam se kam marne se pehle ham dono tum teeno ko khush dekhna chahte hai" and she left with that and I felt a pang in my heart !

(Atleast try once)
(You think everything can be alright)
(I don't think I beleive and your grandfather always dreamt of a happy family but it was destroyed atleast before our death let the two of us see you three happy)