Chapter 39 [Who is Anya to Abhimaan]

To say i was shy would be a understatement

I felt extremely shy to even stand before him after the night .

And on the other hand Samaira had noticed his mark on my neck the next morning and started teasing me on how i would be pregnant soon and at the exact moment Naina had entered the room and thought i was pregnant and got excited in the process misleading Rudra and Abhimanyu too.

Everyone was happy hearing this and for the first i felt that this was a family and i could not be more happy to see them talk so freely with each other about the baby and seeing their happiness i could not bring myself to tell them that it was not how they were thinking.

Finally when Rana saa came back I told him when he was confused pulling him in the room after they had all congratulated him .

I explained to him everything and he understood clearing it out on the dining room to everyone and it hurted that everyone's smile fell.

To be practical it is the truth that now when we have already had it once some or the other day i would be pregnant with his child.

This palace this politics is not at all safe in this matter . People can go to any extent to kill the heirs and i know what i had to do .

I need to know who Anya Rajput is for the time being.

Moving in i noticed him sitting on the throne chairs busy with some files and looked at him "Rana saa" i said and he immediately looked up at me and nodded "mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai" and he looked at me for a few seconds and sighed nodding.

"Baithiye" he said gesturing me to try to come to him and i moved to him with a confused look not finding any seat nearby and before i could ask him anything he pulled me in his lap making me gasp and I looked at him with wide eyes and heat crept up My body as he kissed my cheeks.

(Sit)

I looked at him as he kept on looking at me with raised eyebrows and I sighed not knowing how to talk to him about it .