Chapter 20 [Rudra's past]

I looked at Bhabhi maa as she prepared the khichdi With a smile and went near her

I looked at Bhabhi maa as she prepared the khichdi With a smile and went near her .

"Bhanhi usse Rana saa ka priya bhojan banane ka kaha aur apne toh aap yeh sadi khichdi bana rahi hai kyu" I asked worried and she smiled at me Saying "kyuki ab Rana saa hamare hath ki Yeh sadi khichdi kahenge ya uske hatho se bana hua apna priya bhojan Yeh unki iccha Hai" and I nodded.

(Sister in law you asked her to make the kings favourite and yourself making this simple food)
(Because now the kings eats my made simple food or her made favourite food the choice is his)

To say I wad worried would be an understatement Ofcourse i was a lot worried and I dont know I am not getting a good feeling from the past hours !

Shaking my head I looked at them When I noticed Prachi take the food out with the servants and Bhabhi smiled at me as we walked out .

I could feel the tention in the dining hall and Even taking a breath seemed tough here !

Ofcourse the three heirs sitting and all of them not in a good mood a mistake and they would kill you !

I noticed as the servants served the food to the Family and my eyes were just focussed on the 3 men who nodded at The servants and they left.

I noticed as Rana saa was about to take a bite but stopped making all of us Gulp.

"khaiye Rana saa maine khud aapke liye apne haatho se banaya hai" I heard Prachi and took a deep breath as Rana saa kept back and pushed back the plate .

(Please eat king i Made it for you myself)

"Aadiya" I heard his cold dominating voice and looked at aadiya bhabhi to see her take a deep breath as she Slowly said "ji" and came an Immediate reply "aapko pata hai ki Ham aapke alawa kisi aur ke hath ka khana nahi khate" i heard and this moment it clicked.