Chapter 28 [A part of Abhimanyu's misery ]

"Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhare chote se dimag me kachre ke alawa bhi kisi cheez ke liye jagah hai" I heard my husband and glared at him and he raised an eyebrow in return

"Mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhare chote se dimag me kachre ke alawa bhi kisi cheez ke liye jagah hai" I heard my husband and glared at him and he raised an eyebrow in return .

(I did not you have something apart from trash in your brain)

"Ha bilkul par baat yeh hai na Abhimanyu ki mere paas jitna dimag hai na utna aap teeno bhaiyo ka mila ke bhi nahi hai" I said and he glared at me Saying "un dono logo ko beech me mat lao" and I showed him my tongue.

(Yes sure but i have much more brain than the three of you combined)

I need to know how much he loves his brothers cause the more I will know the love they share the more I will be able to find how deeper the misunderstanding is !

"kyu bada pyaar hai bhaiyo pe" I said and he glared at me moving away and I took a deep breath.

(There is much love between u three)

Both of us me and Abhimanyu have a certain attraction force between us that pulls us together however we try to maintain it .

We never realised how much we needed each other untill the day he kissed me and recently he has been trying to maintain to maintain distance and this did not go unnoticed by me.

I looked at him as he walked away and Samaira came in and I took a deep breath.

The usual charm her face has is lost and her face has paled and I cannot understand what had happened between her and Rudra in a single night that now she is in so much pain and About Rudra I always Thought he was difference from his two Brothers and that I could read him but He probed to be one of them , he did not even have a single expression on his face not giving out a single emotion out.

"Samaira kya hua hai tumhare aur Rudra ke beech me" I asked her and she took a deep breath saying "bhabhi woh kuch bhi toh nahi" i heard her and looked as Padmini rathore came in the kitchen .