Chapter 21 [Abhimaan and Aadiya]

Once Everyone had Their food I smiled walking to my room And sat down on the bed when I noticed Prachi in There too !

"Tum yaha" I asked confused and she gave me a sweet smile saying "ha woh socha apna hone wala kamra dekh lu aur aap se bhi mil lu" She said and I frowned asking "mujhse" and she nodded Saying
"ha aap chinta mat kariye aap toh meri badi behen jaisi hai mai aapki jagah kabhi nahi lungi" and I rolled my eyes as she chuckled afterwards Saying "oh maaf kariega aapki toh koi jagah hi nahi na tabhi Toh shaadi ke 2 saal baad tak bhi Marwar ko apna uttaraddhikari nahi mila , Rana saa ko apni zaroorate puri karne ke liye bahar jana padta hai kya" She said and even though her words broke me , I stood uo glaring at her Saying "Yaad rahe Prachi ki tum Marwar ki rani se baat kar rahi ho aur behtar yahi hoga issi vakt is kamre se bahar jao warna sainiko se bhejwaungi" and she shrugged leaving the room.

(You here)
(Yes thought to see my soon to be room and also meet you)
(Me?)
(Yes you don't worry I won't take your place you are like a elder sister to me)
(Oh sorry, you have no place, that's why even after 2 years of marriage, Marwar did not get its successor.
Does the king go to other women for his needs)
(Do remember prachi that you are talking to the queen of Marwar so better get out of this room immediately or I will call the gaurds to send you out)

Taking a deep breath I sat down on the bed and sighed , was she right maybe at a place she was !

I looked up hearing The door open to see Rana saa walking in !

I noticed as he walked To me and sat beside me and I looked up to see Him holding a plate of food infront of me and I Immediately took it from his hand and kept it on the table !

"Rana saa aap yeh thal leke kyu aaye Agar mangwana tha toh dasiya ya mai leti aayi hoti" I said and he Looked at me Before ignoring my question Saying "bhojan hamari biwi ne nahi kiya" and I Gulped the lump formed in my throat !

(King why did you bring it here yourself if you wanted it you could have said the maids or me)
(My wife did not eat)

He brought it for me ?
It meant he did notice that I did not have food !!