I'll try⚕️

"Hoseok you have to behave, how many times do I have to say it"

Hoseok looked at his father hands crossed in his back, straight like a rod the boy had no emotions on his face.

Hoseoks father sighed and shook his head "You have to understand they are not the same" he said in a soft tone.

Hoseok looked away facing the large window to his right that looked straight at the midnight castle.

Reverting his gaze at his father he lowered his head and mumbled an apology.

His father gestured for him to leave his office.

Hoseok left slamming the door a bit too hard.

" how was it?"

Hoseok was startled as he looked down, eyes locking with his brother who he almost crashed into.

" what, are you eavesdropping ?" hoseok pushed the boy a bit further from him.

" Jimin stop I don't need a hug" Keeping an arm between them hoseok sighed yet jimin just pouted.

"It's my fault you got in trouble with Dad"

"it's fine it isn't your fault it's those uncontrollable creatures"

" oh come on hoseok don't be so mean"

Jimin pushed the arm on his shoulder and crossed his own.

"I don't know what happened for you to hate them so much they are doing their best as far as I see"

" well you don't see what I see now get out of my way I have work to do"

" hey!" Jimin shouted yet hoseok was already gone.

-'-

Walking with quick strides the boy was focused on his destination that he didn't realize that the students from the dawn castle were drooling over him.

Hoseok was a prefect pointed by his father the owner of the university.

The university was an idea that his father came up with as a way to join the two species; humans and vampires.

Dawn Castle was the side of the humans their part of the university, and the midnight castle was the part that his father made to welcome any vampire that wanted to coexist.

The prefect found this idea ridiculous and had argued with his father about this many times yet his father always found a way to make his point.

Hoseok was in charge of keeping an eye on the midnight students as they would make their way toward the dawn castle to attend classes.

The dawn students were always looking forward to the moment when they would be able to attend a few classes with the 'special students' as they were called by most of the students.

The dawn castle students did not know exactly why these students would live in a separate area of the university or why they would only start attending classes by noon but rumors had it that the midnight students were the kids of royals, yet no one ever found concrete evidence.

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he heard a few girls squeak in excitement seeing hoseok meant that the special students would be arriving soon.

Hoseok walked out and made his way towards the midnight area where he found his co-prefect waiting for him arms crossed over his chest the boy was shaking his head as he listened to music.

Hoseok tapped on his shoulder as he got closer to the boy making him yelp.

"Ah Jesus hoseok don't scare me like that"