Daddy ⚕️

" boys i have to head out now,"  hoseok lifted his head from his cereal bowl and looked at his father.

"Don't go too far from the house, remember the rules, dont step foot out of the barrier," his fathers voice was stern yet soft.

Hoseok nodded his head and went back to eating. His father left a kiss on top of his head and did the same to his younger brother,jimin.

Jimin smiled widely at his father, the smile being irresistible his father bent down once more to leave a peck on the boys' cheek this time.

"I won't be far, im going on campus for a few hours and will be back soon,"

Without waiting for an answer, his father left as he always did.

His father was the owner of this big giant school that one day, hoseok and jimin would also attend.

Jimin quickly finished his food and placed his bowl in the sink, running off to his room.

Hoseok took his time finishing his food, once he was done he decided to wash the dishes, and so the boy pulled a small stool close to the sink and climbed on it to be at level with the dishes.

He wiped his hands and made his way to his own room. He sat at his desk and started coloring to pass time.

Jimin came barging into his room, startling the boy.

"Daddy isn't home yet," he said

Hoseok looked confused before he looked at the digital clock on his bedside table.

It had been 3 hours since his father left. How could time pass by so fast.

Jimin sat on hoseoks bed and sighed. "i miss him."

Hoseok let go of his coloring pencil and made his way to sit next to his brother.

He tapped on jimins back in a comforting way and spoke, " he said he'll be back soon, dont worry."

Jimin sighed, falling back on hoseoks bed. The boy looked at his brother.

"Can we go play outside? So when Daddy comes we can see him!"

"We can't go out, and we can see him when he comes inside."

Jimin whined and turned away from hoseok.

"Im bored!" He stated, letting out a sob.

Hoseok was conflicted but finally signed when jimins sobs got louder "fine fine! We can go play outside"

Jimin jumped off the bed, smiling widely at his brother as if he had not just been crying his heart out.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and followed jimin outside.

The boys started playing any game that jimin would suggest.

The boys were having so much fun that they didn't realize it had been hours that they were out and it was getting dark.

Hoseok was lost in his thoughts when jimin tapped him on the shoulder and started running.

Hyungs! Come with me!"

Hoseok watched as jimin ran away from the barrier.

Hoseok sighed. "Stop it, jimin! We can't go into the woods!!"

But as always, jimin was too excited to listen.

Jimin laughed and giggled as he walked backward into the woods behind the house.