you're welcome ⚕️

hoseok sobered up as he heard the words Jin had uttered.

"No!" Hoseok finally spoke.

As he looked at his hands he found blood on them the boy kept on repeating 'no' like a broken record.

Jin watched the boy break down and fall to his knees.

"You can't deny what you are" Jin spoke in a way to torture the boy a bit more.

Hoseok looked at Jin.

"This is your fault!" Hoseok yelled

"For saving your life?" Jin questioned

"You did look much better when you were on the brink of death"

Hoseok glared at Jin as he tried to get up.

"Need help?" Jin teased when hoseok stumbled.

"Fuck you" hoseok hissed, getting to his feet.

Hoseok started towards the door but halted at jins words.

"Walk out that door and you'll kill the next person you see, and oh how I think it's going to be your little brother waiting for you"

Hoseok turned toward Jin "Why would I?!"

"You're not done yet, you still need more blood, my blood has calmed your hunger down but being next to humans is going to drive you insane"

"But who am I to care, go on leave I'd love to watch when you dig into your brother's neck"

Hearing those words hoseok was instantly in front of Jin ready to punch the leader in the face but was a tad second late and Jin had already caught his hand.

"Calm down my patience is running low"

"Go to hell!" Hoseok yelled trying to pry his hand out of jins but the older was not budging in the slightest.

"Let go!" Hoseok said in frustration.

Instead of removing his hand, Jin moved to hold hoseok by the wrist pulling the boy with him until Hoseok had fallen on the bed.

"What do you think you're doing" hoseok hissed as he tried to sit up but Jin was not listening he pushed the boy down firmly.

"I want my blood back," he said and not a second later he had latched onto hoseok wound, reopening it.

All hoseok could do was groan in pain.

Pulling away Jin sighed "Much better" Fixing his hair he looked down and saw hoseok glaring at him.

" get off of me" was all he said.

After a second of pain from the opened wound hoseok felt his body calming down and that was when hoseok realized that Jin had bitten him to calm his vampire instinct and take all his pain away.

Maybe he did have a good reason to be the leader. Thought hoseok.

"Hm why should I this is quite comfortable"

Hoseok pushed Jin off of him without a second thought.

"Go sit on someone else," he said getting back on his feet.

" come see me tomorrow night," Jin said in a serious tone.

Hoseok showed the leader his middle finger and left the midnight castle.

-'-

Stumbling towards his room, hoseok was panting.

It was quite weird that he felt no pain, and especially not tiredness when he was in seokjins room.