I love you ⚕️

"Please follow the rules, no one is allowed to be out of their dorm rooms after the curfew, do listen to what the prefects say" the director announced.

Everyone in the assembly hall started whispering, panic was rising, what was happening that they had to go on a strict lockdown.

"Now you may resume your classes" Hoseok's father gestured for the boy to follow him as he left the stage.

The students started leaving, being dismissed with little to no information on what was happening, making everyone start talking about the most insane theories, scaring one another.

Hoseok let out a sigh as he closed the door behind himself, when he turned to walk towards his father's desk he found someone already sitting on one of the seats.

Making his way next to the person hoseok sat down and looked to the side, Seokjin smiled at him before whispering a soft 'hi'

Hoseok nodded his head and looked at his father, "what's this for?" He question gesturing between himself and Seokjin.

"He couldn't attend the assembly so I asked him to be here when it was possible, he needs to give the same speech to the midnight students."

Hoseok nodded his head understanding the need to warn everyone, the boy sat as he listened to his father and Seokjin speak about what was to be done and how to deal with the escapee if he ever found his way into their woods.

Hoseok was playing with his dagger bored out of his mind listening to the same speech his father had given to the dawn students. When he felt a jolt in his chest, his eyes widened as he looked around.

"What's wrong Hoseok?" His father asked when he heard hoseoks chair scrape the floor.

Hoseok looked at his father and then towards Seokjin, who was looking into his lap with a smirk on his face.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow as he realized what just happened, the sudden jolt was seokjins emotions, 'sorry' Hoseok heard but he was looking at Seokjin the man had not moved his lips.

Hoseoks father looked at the two and sighed "Please leave, Seokjin we will discuss it later"

Without a second word, Seokjin got up and Hoseok followed.

"Idiots" hoseoks father whispered once the door to his office was shut.

"What the fuck was that," Hoseok asked

Seokjin smiled and looked at Hoseok "You felt it?" The younger nodded his head.

"And you spoke, but didn't really," Hoseok said confused.

Seokjin stopped walking and turned to Hoseok " It's mutual"

Hoseok looked at Seokjin confused " I didn't want to do this now but I guess my body has other plans"

Seokjin took Hoseok by the arm and in a second they were stumbling into Hoseoks room. "What the fuck" hoseok cursed as he fell on his bed.

Seokjin sat down next to him " I won't lie to you, not anymore, I kind of pushed you to accept this bond, because I wanted to feel again, emotions I haven't felt in centuries"

Hoseok got up and sat properly as he listened to Seokjin " In a twisted way I wanted to use you, wreck you in ways so I could feel something, and that is why you couldn't feel my emotions it's because I didn't genuinely share any of those emotions you let out"

Hoseok was looking at his hands now, confused as to why he was having this kind of conversation with Seokjin at this moment.

"So you used me? Is that what you are trying to say?"  Hoseok says in a soft voice, but Seokjin could tell he had hurt the boy. He couldn't hide it even if he tried to.