I

ORIGINAL CALE AU.

He regretted the moments he had taken for granted. Moments when pride and hatred devoured him.

What if I told you how I really feel?

Would it turn the wheel of my life?

Would it change the outcome for us?

He was terrified of falling deeply in love because mending a broken heart is never easy.

He's been rotting in that hell for a long time, and I don't want to be there any longer. He realized that life in this place without the people he cares about was far worse and more painful than hell.

But why is my heart in agony? Why do I have the impression that my life is becoming monotonous?

Should I have confessed my feelings for you? Should I have shown you that it's true?

Some people believe that some words are better left unsaid and that emotions should be kept until they fade.

No, throw out all the cowardice and negativity because speaking your mind is true bravery.

So what if no one returns his love? At the very least, there will be no what-ifs in his mind.

But it's too late for him to realize this because you're gone and will never be mine again.

Did you know? Humans have four lives. They can enter the cycle of rebirth and live until they find their purpose.

Only Cale Henituse continued to live in reverse.

He turned his gaze to the coffins in front of him. His family, the king, and everyone who served him were all killed.

In his first regression, he died miserably.

He died without having brought the enemy into his second.

And he lived in this life, but everyone around him died.

We will be what we can be. Do not say, "It might have been, had not been, or this, or that."

No fate can keep us from the path we've chosen; it's only He who can.

Cale Henituse surveyed the bloodied battlefield.

"One more chance..." Please, one more... I'm willing to bet my entire life if I can change everything.

He closed his eyes peacefully and took his own life.

When he opened it, no one was around. No one was there but himself.

He stood up and looked out the window.

This is it.

The price he has to pay for all this regression...

"This is my last chance."

The last life to change everything.

He looked at the marks on his body. The curse that the god of time gave him has now made a full turn. He'll die, sooner or later. But, this is fine.

This is better.

That way, once he's done everything he can to protect everything he wants to protect, he won't have to worry about leaving the world.

No one will be concerned about his well-being.

It worked in his favor.

"I guess... it's time to leave this place."