III

Cale takes a look around. This is the first time he has experienced true freedom. He sat on the grass. He had already planned everything out. His first three regressions were all fatally flawed. He was weak and powerless, which is why he always performed poorly.

Ancient Powers. He needed to find one. Although these Ancient Powers may not be able to help him with his condition for at least the next three years that he is still alive and healthy, he possessed the ability to protect himself. That's why, before leaving the County, he obtained the indestructible shield.

"Now I'm just wandering around," he sighs. The medicine given to him by the healer could last him several months. The attack on Harris Village will take place in a week. In Harris Village, there is an ancient power.

He stood up and frowned. He remembered that jerk, Choi Han, who had beaten him up.

"I'm not looking forward to meeting him, but..."

He's one of the most reliable allies on the battlefield. Despite their strained relationship, he couldn't deny that Choi Han had assisted him in his three regressions. He died there as well.

In any case, that man and Choi Han should never meet. At least, not for the time being.

He gave the ox cart driver a friendly smile. He already kept his red hair with a magical device, and only his reddish-brown eyes were visible in public.

"Can you take me to Harris Village?"

"I'm going there, young man. Hop on the back."

"Thank you very much."

He sat in the cart, leaning against the hay. Weston City, like the rest of the Northeast, was a haven in and of itself. He suddenly remembered the letter he had left behind. He was curious about what his father said or did. He felt sorry for him, but this time he will not back down. If he wants to save that man, he must push him away.

"You have pretty brown hair, Young Man, and if you weren't dressed like a commoner, I'd think you're the runaway Young Lord."

"Runaway?"

"The Lord mobilized the knights to find his son; apparently, the search had been going on throughout the Northeast. A father is always a father, no matter how trashy his firstborn is. I feel sorry for the Count."

Cale gave a bitter smile.

"Perhaps the young lord has his own set of circumstances."

"You think so?"

"Hm. After all, the liveliest ones could be the saddest people too."

The Ox cart owner paused. "I don't understand the nobles, but leaving the house without saying anything, even if the Count isn't a good father, at least the child should say something."

Cale gave a bitter smile when he said that. He regrets leaving without saying anything, but he won't be able to leave if he does.

It's also because of me that Dad has to stop himself from wanting more.

Because Deruth couldn't leave him out. If he desires more, his family will fall apart. He is the limit that Deruth Henituse is attempting to protect. Cale would be left behind if the Henituse moved.

My father was a wonderful man.

He smiled and took a short break.

Upon arrival at Harris Village. Cale noticed the happy smiles. The area that was turned to blood and dust is still alive and well, as it should be.