XII

It's the day when all the young lords of Rowoon Kingdom attend the banquet that the Crown Prince hosted. Cale has never attended this banquet in his past regressions but he will try to save Bassen from the bombing this time.

This time. He will protect his brother.

This time, he won't hold his cold, dead body while praying to deaf gods.

This time, he won't make the same mistake again.

It's the reason why he secretly gathered the ancient powers that he needed in this life without anyone, not even Choi Han, knowing. [Not even the reader's knowing.]

The indestructible shield and the heart of vitality

He has to have Alver Crossman by his side.

Even though that man despised him even until his death.

"What should I do?"

He tried talking to this man about the past regression but he ended up with a cold shoulder. He didn't know why, but it must be because of his notoriousity.

Alver Crossman seemed to despise him to the core.

He led the entire Rowoon Kingdom to survival in his first regression. However, the adversaries were far too powerful for him. Because Choi Han and Rosalyn had finally fallen, Alver, the King of Rowoon, had to lead the forces himself. He died while being purified by the Church of the Sun God after his dark elf side manifested itself during his second regression.

Jack and Hannah. Moguro Emprie's twins: There is also Crown Prince Adin to consider.

"I did not have a choice but to put Rowoon in a situation where the nobles might find out."

In his last regression, he realized that Alver Crossman used them to his liking and brought destruction to the world. He didn't have the resources or the help he needed.

He simply self-destructed.

He sided with the enemy at the very last moment and killed him.

Alver Crossman. Whether he's a friend or a foe, he will remain nothing to him. He still needs that bastard prince to move.

I should stop him from falling into the enemy's hands.

He looked at Bassen, who was currently drinking tea with him. His brother kept accompanying him now and then. This might seem to be a bit problematic but...

He must be doing his best for the Naval Base Project.

Cale smiled at his now-sleeping brother. Bassen had been pushing himself too far.

"This is the last time I will impose myself on you," he said before leaving the villa to attend the banquet at his brother's place.

He smiled bitterly as he observed everyone's expressions. The supposed missing trash of Count Henituse's family stands in front of them, majestic and delicate.

Cale stood there with elegance and nobility that no one has exuded.

There stood Alver Crossman. His helper, his prince, and his most precious friend from his last regression.

He could still remember what Alver Crossman told him from the last turn.

"If given a chance, I would like to save everyone."

These are the words of a man who has lost himself, his kingdom, and his people. Eventually, he lost himself and chose destruction.

Don't worry, my friend.