9.

Mon was about to open the shop she worked at.
" The chicken shop." The shop name was just that. That was a second job she worked.

" Oh! So much work. I am just tried thinking about the work. After that I have open the departmental store later." Mon sighed.

Mon opened up the shop and made some chicken wings and some fries .

" I should steam the milk too. Why isn't anyone coming yet?" Said mon.

Becky after meeting nop she came to mon's shop. Some customers were also there.

" Sis are you alone today? Where's suman?" Asked becky.

Suman is a indian Punjabi girl. Who works with mon in the shop. She is new in the shop.

" She took a day off. She will attend the night shift." Said mon.

" Wow! Is she making thai food again? Remember when she made thai food. " Said becky laughing .

" Yeah! We have vomit in the bathroom." Said mon laughing tooo.

" Where ie my chicken? " A customer asked.

" Coming!"

" I am busy now. Eat something. I will prepare you something." Said mon.

...

Sam couldn't let go of her daughter. She took her daughter to a cafe nearby and miss jene's son also went with them to keep a eye on them.

" I know why you came here. You don't believe us do you?" Jim asked while giving him a side eye.

" Yeah! You guys gave us lots of reasons to believe you right? A stranger from Thailand." The boy Said mocking jim.

" Hey ..."

" Shut up both of you." Sam shut them like a teacher.

" Wow khun sam is scary." Said tulip.

" No no no. I am really not. They are being naughty that's...."

Befor sam could finish her sentence tulip said" it's okay you're just like my mommy. She is also sometimes very scary. Because she has to take care of two kids.."

Here tulip meant her and Becky being the second kid but sam thought mon had another kid. Which means she also had another partner too.

" Two kids.... That means she had.... She is married again...... Should I ask tulip to clarify? No maybe she would get scared again." Sam thought.

" How about we order something." Said jim to change the topic seeing the chage of expression in Sam's face. Jim always knew when something's wrong with sam. Even if mon failed to interpret sam's expression.  Jim could always read sam's mind.

" I'll have a coffee." Said the boy.

" And we're supposed to buy you coffee stranger boy from England...?" Jim said mocking.

" I have a name and it's james. ." Said james..

" Tulip what do you want to have?" Asked sam softly.

It was already passed noon and it was time for tulip's lunch and then nap.

Sma ordered a baby meal for tulip. Which she couldn't finish. It was the first time sam fed her own daughter. Even a baby. She didn't took any care for her little sister freen but now she was feeding her own daughter then wiping her mouth.

Tulip fell asleep on sam's shoulders due tiredness and it was way past her bed time.

Sam carefully picked up tulip on her lap and then started walking to the daycare.  Because it was time for the parents to pick up kids.

Sam took great care ensuring that tulip doesn't get disturbed any anything.

As she was entering the daycare she was face to face with becky who came to pick up tulip.
...

______________________________

Please guys comment a lot na. I enjoy reading your comments sometimes I get inspired and sometimes I found out my mistakes. So make sure to write a lot of comments.

And vot for thia story to get more stories like this ....