78.

"I can explain..." Freen said with a mild voice.

" What's going on....?" Mon said worried.

" Officers... What happened? Talk me through... I am their lawyer.,.." said becky in a serious voice.

" I am don't.... Think there is a need for a lawyer now. But we'll need you once we actually catch the suspect... Untill then I'll advise you not to believe in anyone except you immediate family......" Officer said in a serious voice.

" What?"

" What?" Becky and mon both were confused at what happened....

" He is joking. He's a friend of phi. Just came to see her. Because she is out of the house.." freen tried to cover up..

" No. No.. there must be something..." Becky was trying to say something but freen stopped her.

" Baby why don't we give some space to p'mon and phi. And we talk in the car."
Freen then looked at officers to say something.

" Officers let's go out. You must be busy. Why don't you come home sometime in civil attire." Freen said looking at the officers.

Freen pulled becky hands and took her outside.

Mon quickly ran into sam's office.

" Sam...! Baby.. are you okay? Are feeling well?" Asked mon with concern eyes.

Sam stood up from her chair and looked at mon.

" I am fine now." Sam held mon's waist and kissed her.

" Khun sammm! Close the door....!" Mon said while pushing sam a little..
Sam looked a side and then went to the door with annoyance. And then looked out. So everyone went back to their works. Sam closed the door.

Sam then looked at mon rising her eyebrow.

Mon smiled shyly towards sam.

....

On the other hand becky was getting super suspicious. As soon as the officers left becky started questioning freen.

" What's going on freen?" Asked becky.

" Babe. You need to trust me."

" I can't now. You're hiding something from me. Now spill."

" Sorry I can't. But it's about phi. And she told me to keep it to myself.."
Freen was explaining and Becky just turned her back due to disappointment.

" Sorry.. bebe..." Freen pulled becky's hand to stop her.

" Let's talk about something else please. I'll tell you everything. You know I can't hide anything from you. Just not now. Gimme some time. Please." Freen said with puppy eyes. That Becky can't resist.

" Okay..." Becky sighed.

" Let's talk about something else. Like our marriage." Freen picked up becky's hand and showed her the ring.

" Oh..." Becky shyly smiled. " What about it?"

" Let's go somewhere. And then talk about it."

" Where..?"

" Ummm... Let's go to the new place we saw on Monday. And have some Italian dish."

" Spaghetti.."

" Okay."

Freenbecky left happily.

...

" These two.... Awwwwwhhhh.....!" Sofie screamed in front of the bathroom mirror.

*Ring.*

(Hello..)

" What the hell...?"

( Ah.. what happened?)

" Sam came to the office today..."

( SAM!)

" Yeah!"

( If she's being taking my meds she wouldn't be able to get up her bed now.)

" That's not what's looking like..."

( Umm... Let me think. Did sam stopped taking the pills..? No. Mon wouldn't let taht happen. May be she figured out about the pills being duplicated.)

" How is that even possible..?" 

( She is very intelligent. And not to say about her sister. Those Chankimha genes are... Whatever. Now it's time for plan B. I am not listening to you anymore. Attack her. Kill her.)

" Right! I can't see her with my mon anymore..."

( I wanna she her suffer infront of me. Let her live until she comes to the hospital.)

" Dr.Rim you're dark... True sister of Nita..."

( I have got some trades of my sister indeed. But I am not stupid like her. Still she is my sister. She was also the most famous and most earning member. I was getting a lot of famous patients because of her. But after her death news broke, my reputation was also broken by that... It lost me 10 million baht.)

" Humm... Let's plan B."

....

Jim was happy with type. They were away in England handling the England brunch. But when they heard about sam's health they came back. Jim went straight to sam's office.

" Sam why didn't you called me earlier?" Jim asked at the office " and why is your office is a mess.?"

Sam' office was really a mess. The books were thrawn everywhere. The flower vase was broken on the floor. The files were messed up. Specially her desk was really messy.

" Ah... Um..."

Sam started stuttering.

" Did someone made a misprint on a document again?" Jim was about to say something else but mon just came out of the bathroom in sam's office.

" Oh! So it was this misprint..." Jim said in a sarcastic way....

" P'jim what are you doing here? When did you came back? How is p'type?" Mon came running and hugged jim excitedly.

" See sam that's how you supposed to greet someone who just came from abroad." Jim said hugging mon.

Sam just ignored.

Mon went out to get jim some coffee.

" Sam. Freen told me everything. I will make everything okay. Let's find you nemesis." Jim make a gesture to shake hand.

Sam also shook hand.

.._______________________________________

I am a bit sad that the video and everything was true. But freen's happiness matters. So as long as she is happy 😁 we all should be happy.

But I am broken. Seng bro fid won the lottery...😐

I still think freen deserved Better (like Becky)

But she is happy. I am happy.

I am here and I am freen fan forever.

It's just my personal thought.
Still member of freenbecky family.
If you now no longer want to be a member of this family then leave silently. No hate.
Anyway what you guys think about that?