26.

Mon in England was restless since see got back with sam.

" Khun sam you're so so so cruel. You always make me loose my mind over you. You even don't let me work now. What should I do except to think about you...?" Mon said looking through her phone the photos of sam and them together.

" Mon mommy.! Where is sam mommy? When is she coming back home?" Tulip ran to her mom and started asking questions.

" Honey. I don't know. Sam mommy has same works to do back at home." Mon tried to calm her down.

" But this is home." Tulip was confused.

" No honey this is not home. You have a home back at thailand. The language we speak at home is thai. And the language we speak outside is English from England."

" Thailand I know...."

" Yes! Honey. That is home. My home your home. Sam mommy's home. Your uncle and aunts live there. "

( Some of the mon's maternal family still leaves in Thailand. Since they are not Armstrong.)

" Who else is there.?"

" Umm .. let's see. In my family. Only my maternal uncle lives there and he had a daughter and a son. So your uncle and aunt. But in your sam mommy'z family. There lives your grandma and grandpa."

" ANOTHER GRANDMA AND GRANDPA.?" 

"Yes. And you also have a aunt too. Just like your aunt becky...."

" I wanna meet them."

" When you mommy calls tonight tell her. Okay."

" Okay."

" I am sorry tulip. But you can't. Atleast not untill another two years. You can't meet your grandma and grandpa and aunt freen..." Mon thought and hugged tulip tightly. Trying to hide her feelings. ...

It was already 10 pm. Becky still wasn't coming home. She worked at a cafe part time. So sometimes she would be late. But today a big football team came to eat there. And she was late.

Becky was working alone in the road. It was very cold out so she was walking very slowly.

A black van started following her from behind. She could hear the sound. And she texted frank about this like she was just scrolling through her phone.

Frank worked at a library nearby. So frank ran to Becky as soon as he got the text.

" Becky.....i .am.." frank said breathing heavily.

" Oh! Frank. I was so scared. But now I am not that you're here."

" Where is the car?"

" Behind you."

Frank stopped and got down to tie his shoes . And looked slowly behind and saw the black van.

" Right. So what's the plan?"

" Go as we can and get back to my place."

" And then."

" Then I'll feed you my sister's famous pasta. "

" Sounds delicious."

They both started walking really fast. The car was still following them. Becky was almost home.

She was standing right outside her home and asking frank to come in.

" Okay.. now come in."

" No no. I left the library open. Just to be with you. I have to go back now."

" What do you do all night in the library?"

" I sleep. Mostly. Only if someone comes then "

" Don't you get scared?"

" Not really. I mean people rob every place but a library cause our returning fee is less then a pound. So we only have spare changes in our registers. Not even enough to buy a burger. So I am not really worried."

" Okay then go on. Thank you again."

" Don't mention. anytime for you."

Frank got away a bit on the road in front of becky's house. The car suddenly speed up. Which was few metres away.
Frank looked back at becky to say good night.

" GOOD NIGHT."

*SMASH**

The black van collapsed into frank. From the impact frank flew away from the road. Hit his head on the pavement/footpath.

" FRANK....!" Becky screamed and went to frank.

He was senseless. But still moving his hands and legs. His body was still in shock.
The black van stopped nearly. A man in a black coat with a black musk got down from the van.

Becky was trying to wake frank up. She got out her phone and dialed emargency number to call ambulance.

As the phone was dialing....

The man in black coat came and hit becky's head with a aluminium baseball bat.
Becky fell down beside frank and lost her senses before she can understand what happened....

.....

With all the crushing sound and the aluminium baseball bat hitting sound. Mon came out of the house.

" What is happening....?" Mon shouted as she came out. Some Of the neighbours came out too.

" What happened mon?" A neighbour asked.
." Donno. I also came out hearing sounds."

" Felt like someone just got hit by a car."

" Yeah! But the whole road is clear like nothing happened."

......

After 30 minutes of this incident.

A massage was sent to mon by becky.

" Sis I am going out with my friends. I'll spend tonight at franks house. You can understand."

" What? No way. You are adult but not that you can sleep with a man." Mon thought.

And tried to call her.
But no answer. That really worried her.....

.....

Sam was having really bad headaches in her office back at thailand.

" What kind of headache is this. It feels like something is bad happening. My head is ... Is" smash...*****

Sam falls down to the ground. then she started mumbling the word.

" Help.. help ... Someone..."

Noone was there at the time.

Jim came back to bring back some files.
She heard somone mumbling.

" Sam!"....

Jim saw sam fainted in her office. All the files fell to the ground. Jim rushed sam to the hospital...

.....
_________________________________________

So guys. I am back with a new chapter. I'll try to upload another chapter after this. So don't forget to vote for this story and then follow me to get notifications. ....

And leave your thoughts about this chapter.

See you soon.