77.

Freen went to her office as usual without telling becky anything about sam or the medicines.

In her office.
Freen's assistant already made a black coffee for her. Freen came in and said.

" Bress... Make me a cappuccino today." Freen said and went back to her works.

" Oahhh.....!" Bress was annoyed with the request. Because she made the office exactly as she wanted. Which was boiling the water in really low temperature. Then putting exactly five coffee beans then getting the powder after that mixing it for two whole m

inutes.

After all of that work was gone to the drains. Bress dumped the coffee to the sink and then quickly realised.

" I should've just added milk to that coffee...." Bress stood in silence for a minute.

When all of that going on. Freen already missed a important appointment with the police. So police inspectors came to her office. Everyone was shocked to see the police. Even bress who fixed the meeting was shocked. Because she forgot.

" Welcome officer." Said freen as she saw them already on the CC tv.

Freen welcomed them and took them inside her office. While everyone was in disbelief.

" Officer! I have some concern about my sister's life."

" Oh! Samanan Chankimha..?" Said the officer.

" Yeah! Some days ago. Someone tried to poison her by switching her medicines.... Here's the lab report." Freen took out a file from her drawer.

" Looks like you're sister have a nemesis.  But don't worry we'll find them out. But first we need to talk to her. And possibly her wife."

" I don't think that's possible. Because phi hasn't came out of the house due to her illness. And p'mon still doesn't know about that incident. So we want to keep this secret. It'll create a panic." Said freen worried.

" Yeah! Then we can go to her house to talk."

" No. No I am afraid not. P'mon will be home."

" Then can you get her out of the house for some time? . We need to ask her few questions."

"I understand. I'll try."

" Ok then. We'll meet again. We also need some more information about the med store. Or the doctor name etc." Said the officer and left the place.

A week have passed since. Freen wasn't able to get mon or sam out of the house. Sam was definitely feeling well. Since the medicines were switched back she was getting well. Since sam was already feeling better she wanted to go back to the office. And mon was totally opposed it. She wouldn't even let freen take her out because she thought she was taking sam out to the office.

After a week freen finally had enough and went again to take out sam because the officers wanted to talk to her. But when she was on her way the officers called her.

( Ms. Chankimha. It's urgent. Do you know anyone named sofie......?)

" Yeah! She is just a employee in my phi's office."

( Just a employee? Then why is she goes to your sister's house that much. Like Every day. We're keeping a eye on your sister's house and that's a unusual activity.)

" No officer! There's nothing to worry about. She is my sister's employee. Since p'mon and phi both can't go to the office. So she comes everyday for briefing."

( If you say so. But we're putting her under suspicion.)

" I don't think she has anything to do with my phi. She is really nice."