11.

Tulip woke up to see that sam was hugging her mommy.

" MOMMMMMY! " Screamed tulip.

Mon got surprised and parted from sam to look at tulip.

" Mommy...." Tulip started crying.

Mon ran to tulip and took her from becky and then Started trying to Stop her from crying.

" Mommy. Mommy... Milk.." tulip said.

" Okay let's go." Mon took tulip and started to feed her milk.

Sam stood there and watched mon feed tulip.

Sam smiled with satisfaction. 

" How could she do this.? One moment she my mon and then the next she's a mother. She is a real ideal mother. She singel handedly took care of tulip. Now it's my turn to take care of both of them. I'll be by there side. No matter what. I won't live there side ever..." Sam thought and smiled at mon.

Mon also looking and smiling at sam while brest feeding tulip. Sam went near mon and she hugged her. Very tightly.

Becky obviously didn't forget to take a family picture at that moment.

....

Freen at the airport was ready to return back to her homestay in England. Since she wanted to figure out who the guy is that becky loved. She wanted to know more about the guy so she could figure out if the guy was enough for becky.

As she turned back to return she collided with another girl.

The girl was younger then freen. But she was looking mature. She was a English girl with blonde hair. She was wearing branded clothes like gucchi jacket and dior  handbag. With a chanel sunglasses with a coffee cup in her hand.

The girl picked up her passport. But as she getting up her heel of the shoe broke making her lose her balance and freen being the nearest person cought her from falling. Which made her coffee spilled all over freen's white sweater.

" Omg..... Sorry Sorry Sorry " the girl said.

" It's okay. No problems.." freen said.

" Wait a minute. Do I know you.?" Said the girl.

" I don't think so."

" No no no! I know you from somewhere. You're so beautiful. You must be a model or an actress perhaps?" Said the girl.

" No." Freen said

" You should totally do that. Wait here's my father business card. He owns a magazine..."

" Sorry. I don't need that thank you."

" Okay."

Freen was about to leave but the girl said " wait you're freen right?"

" How do you know my name?"

" I knew I know you. I read your interview on my father's magazine. You're the youngest successor of Chankimha groups. You mad ethe head lines when your family wealth reached billions. On the first month you joined the company.. congrats. You're a inspiration to young millionaire like me." Said the girl excitedly.

" Okay..."  Freen said confusingly.

" Wait. I just ruined your sweater. Ahhh... I will buy you a new one."

" No need I can manage."

" Of course you can. But I am still feeling bad for ruining you sweater. Please let me treat you with some tea or coffee whichever you want."

" On need to do that it's okay."
But that girl wasn't someone who takes no for an answer. After a lot of insisting freen went to coffee with her.

.....

________________________________________

Make sure to vote for this chapter and follow me if you haven't.

Also comment a lot na.

Spoilers.. this girl is really important for the story. In the future the that girl is gonna make some troubles for becky including freen.