20.

" fre..ee...nnn" I said with my last breath.

She looked back. It's her. It's freen.

Freen looked at me surprised. May be because I was grown into a matured woman. I also changed my style a lot. Because my old style made me think of her so much.

But when she finally recognised me her eyes started teared up. I was relieved to see her recognise me.

I couldn't keep it inside me anymore. People were started to look at us. But I didn't care. She must be waiting for someone else. She didn't except me at all. She didn't even knew I was here.

She was surprised. May be she was also thinking if this is real or a dream just like me.

So to make her realise it's real I gave her the tightest hug ever. And buried my head in her shoulder. And started crying.

" Freen I missed you so much. I Miss.... I missed you... I missed your smile and missed you sent. Your touch. Your hug. Freen hug me back..." May be she was still in shock because she didn't hug me back.

So I loose the hug a bit to look at her. Then I cupped her face with my hands. Her cubby cheeks were no longer that chubby. She also lost a lot of weight too..

She wasn't even looking at me.

" Freen...." .
Before I can say I love you. I felt like someone is pulled me and snatched me away from freen.

" WHAT THE H*LL." I screamed.

" Who the h*ll are you?" The woman I was collided with yesterday was standing with her arms closed said to me.

" i am one should ask you that." I defended myself.

" Why are you hugging my girlfriend?"

What the f*ck? Girlfriend? I looked at freen in confusion and disbelief.

Freen looked down and said " becky she is my.... My...."

" Girlfriend say it freen.." she forced her .
" My girlfriend.."

Sara went to freen and grabbed her hands. To show me.

all of my fantasies about this day was in ruins. All of my dreams broke into pieces. My heart broke without any sound.

" Your girlfriend.? Here?" I said to freen.

" We met 2 days ago.."

Freen said her whole love story but I couldn't hear anything except when she said kiss and girlfriend, holding hand and walking alone....

Freen that was supposed to be us. Just us. It was supposed to be our first kiss. It was supposed to me you're taking care of. It was supposed to be me you gave the water. And ice cream.

I did really make the mistake that would make me regret my whole life.

It wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for stupid nop and that Nita.

No who am I kidding. It's all me it's my fault. My fault. But atleast she is happy.

My head was down whole time. After she finished her story.

I looked up at freen. Then to sara.

" Oh! You're p'freen's girlfriend. That's not a problem for me. I am just p'freen's old friend. I left thailand. So I was really happy and surprized to her here."

" You should be careful next time."

" Sorry.." i was feeling so bad that I put down me head and apologized to her.

Freen's face was still emotionless.

"We should get going." Freen said.

" Okay babe." She kissed freen on her forehead infront of me.

Then she turned back at me with freen with a victory smile on her face.

How freen could be this emotionless towards me? Just because I rejected her? But what about our friendship wasn't that meant anything to her? How could she be so cold at me.?

I was in total disbelief. My only motivation to get out of my bed is going away with someone else.

As they fade into the light of noon. I saw sara put her arms around freen's waist to prove her authority.

I was almost about to fall but nop came and caught me.

" Weren't you supposed to be in Thailand?" I said.

" Yeah! But they found some fault in my student visa. So they are checking it now. So I am not allowed to leave this country until it all cleared up." He said smiling.

" Oh!" I said wiping my tears.

" So what's with you? Why are you crying?"

" I wasn't."

" Nah! You were. Did you already met freen?"

" What? How did you know about freen.?"

" Well I thought you know about that. Isaw her in the airport she was about to board the same plane with me. But she changed her mind I guess. She thought you and I were having a relationship."

" What?"

" You don't have to be so surprised. We can make that a reality."

" Tell me you cleared up the misunderstanding."

" Of course I did. That's when she changed her mind and went back."

" I think I would never say this. But nop you're my favourite friend. But it doesn't matter any more."

" Why? Did she love anyone else? Did she loved that girl she collided with in the airport. And she spilled coffee all over freen's shirt."

" May be. Anyway. I need to to back home now."

" Okay bye. But let me borrow the notes okay."

Nop left. I didn't knew what else to do.
My mind is blank. I don't have a reason to leave now.

All my thoughts are cluster into one form freen. And then it broke into pieces. And taht happened to me a lot times....

. My legs stopped near a railway station. I saw a train approaching.

It was noon so the platform was empty. My feets started to go to that direction... To the light......

_________________________________________

Don't ask me about spoilers. my lips are sealed 🤐🤐....
Good night 😴