Missing Fire Fairy

Kassidy pov

I got ready in a rush this morning once I saw Riven's isn't a story, I knew Riven could be a dick but this just crossed the line, and Dean's attempt at a roast against Terra was pathetic and I wasn't going to let it slide.
I was using down halls trying to find one of the two, and the first one I came across was Dean.

"Dean, How are you this fine morning," I asked, with a bit of sarcasm.

"Good, how are you," Dean asked in response.

"I was good until I saw a video of you mocking Terra, now I will warn you, do something like that again and I will make the rest of your year a living nightmare, you're a good guy Dean don't fuck it up by trying to be Revin," I hissed.

I knew I could find Revin later on today, so I got some food and headed to the office. Aisha was working on sorting out files I believe.

"Hello my friends, is Bloom pretending the Gossip isn't getting to her," I asked, announcing my presents.

"Still pretending you're not dating your best friends, brother," Bloom spoke back.

"Who's pretending?" Terra asked, I just had a slight heart attack, but luckily Terra didn't hear anything more.

"Apart from Stella pretending that she's not dreading her mother being outshined by her mother all day," Terra added

"You could enjoy that a little less," Musa commented.

"Could I, I'll have to see during the assembly," Terra smiled, the room was silent for a bit before Bloom spoke up.

"You guys don't have to do this, you don't have to rearrange your breakfast plans just… To sit with me like I'm some loser mess, I'm fine… I'm fine, I'm gonna go finish my poison paper before the assembly, so I'll see you later," Bloom rambled, leaving the room.

"I'm no empathy but she is not fine," I informed.

"I can vouch for that," Musa added.

I finished my food shortly after and went to the library to do some extra schoolwork, 'cause I know that I'll have to do it at some point.
It didn't take long for me to complete a few pages of work after all. History was one of my best subjects, although I will need to get some training in for I get sloppy, but that future my problems.
The assembly was going to start soon so I went to find my friends in the main hall. I found Terra first.

"Hi Terra," I greeted.

"Kass, come let's get seats," Terra motioned to a seat where Aisha and Musa were sitting. I sat down and noticed someone took the spot beside me. I looked to see Sam beside me looking straight with a smile.

The Queen began to speak to the school about the burned one, I was paying attention to her, well until I felt a buzz from my phone, I looked to see who it was a text from Sam.

🌿 Sam 🌿
*I'm starting to think you're
actually into all this sneaking
around stuff. Is it… a kink?*
⚔️ Kass ⚔️
*Meet me after assemble
and you might find out*
🌿 Sam 🌿
*Don't threaten me with
a good time*
⚔️ Kass⚔️
*Try and stop me*

I kept my phone hidden from Terra But started talking to me and my heart jumped.

"Did Sky tell you how Stella was this morning with her mother being here and all," Terra asked.

"Um, no but Stella is usually stressed when she's around," I replied.

"Musa, how is Stella," Terra asked, while they were talking to Musa, Sam and we were nudging each other.