What Bloody Chaos

Kassidy pov

Aisha informed the teacher of the situation back at Alfea, Dowling, Harvey, and Aisha then made a hasty exit toward Alfea.
I knew I had to leave everything in Aisha's hands, redirecting my focus to the mission at hand.

"Should I be worried that I had to hear from Aisha that Bloom drugged you Sky or that you Kassidy knew Bloom was going to break out Beatrix," Silva spoke with frustration.

"I don't know, should I have learned from Bloom what happened in Aster Dell," Sky remarked.

"Will talk about this later," Silva dismissed. I didn't have to say anything about any of this.

"What's the situation," Silva asked.

"I think the burned ones are through there, pull it up again," Kat gestured to Riven pulling out the phone to reply to the video.

"Kat?" Silva spoke.

"I recognize the hollow Noura ran past," Kat replied.

"Right, Let's go," Silva ordered.

"Wait, wait. Without fairies? We counted at least 6 burned ones, that fucking stupid," Riven spoke up.

"That's an order Riven, suck it up," Sky stated.

"Let's go," Silva said again, that was until we heard another growling sound, but this time it wasn't coming from the forest before.

"The noise isn't coming from the forest," Sky began.

"It's coming from the school," I finished.

"Get back, get all the students taking them to the courtyard," Silva ordered, as we all rushed back to Alfea.

I saw Sky running into the woods taking a sort of shortcut back to school, my heart pounded in my chest as I ran through the woods, scanning the trees for any sign of Sky. I had to catch up to him. But while running, I lost sight of him, and panic set in.
Suddenly, I heard a low growl, and I stopped in my tracks. I pulled out my sword, scanning the darkness for any sign of danger. I couldn't see much, but I knew that there was something out there.
Out of nowhere, I was face to face with a Burned One. I tried to fight it off, but it was too strong. I felt a stinging pain in my forearm as it scratched me, and I knew that I would be in trouble if I didn't get back to school.
But I wasn't going to give up easily. So I focused all of my energy on my magic, I sent my sword flying at the Burned One. The monster was thrown back, giving me the chance to run back toward the safety of the school's barrier.
I saw Sky and ran after him making my way to him.

"There you are," Sky said, grabbing Bloom.

"You're alright," Bloom said in a relieved tone.

"Hey, let's skip the chit-chat we need to get everyone to the courtyard," I huffed, catching my breath.

"Kassie, did you follow me?" Sky asked.

"I wasn't going to let you go back by yourself," I replied, We all then began to run into the school grounds.

Walking through the dark halls of Alfea, there were Specialists with torches guiding fairies to the courtyard.
I was walking quicker than Bloom and Sky. I turned to see that they had stopped briefly so I walked into a random room and grabbed a jacket to cover my injury.
Checking my phone to see if Sam texted.

🍀Terra🍀
*Come to the suite, it's Sam he was attacked and we can't get out*
*Miss call from Terra*

🍀Terra🍀
*pick up the phone, Kass please*
*Miss call from Terra*