Forty-four (R)

Khalid ft

Khalid ft. Kiana Ledé - Where You Go.

~

REAL MEN DO WHAT IT TAKES to get what they want.

I don't take girls out on romantic dates. They're boring and unnecessary.

Why take someone out when you can just give them what they want and take what you want as well? I haven't even taken Ingrid out before.

Alaina's the first girl I've been blackmailed to meet at her mama's house on a romantic date and that was purely for business.

All these narrations are the reasons I thought she would excitedly jump in on the idea of me willingly offering to take her out again; not for business this time.

I was fuck wrong. She said no...stridently.

Then she played me yesterday after promising to go out with me during their loud sleepover.

Fuck, I don't even think I should call it 'playing'; I mean, she did what she said she would. She did go out with me, except, instead of on a typical romantic date, she gave me directions to the most hideous restaurant in the city and brought two of her most infuriating friends along.

I let out a breathless chuckle.

I was stupid enough to believe that she'd go on a date with me after all the horrible things I did to her, just because I lent her my car.

I let my excitement get the better of me.

I should have gotten the memo right from the moment she came down the stairs dressed up like some secret spy. Girls don't dress up like that for romantic dates with guys.

I wasn't complaining though, she looked hot and criminally sexy; plus, there was nothing for other men to stare at. Or so I thought because later on, I discovered that her ass was incredibly bouncy in those elastic pants.

I was hard throughout the night. Currently too even.

When Vanessa approached me in that...restaurant, it was to return my card and request for her new car. She thought she'd won our little wager. That is until I laughed in her face and showed her the debit I got from my sister, Joan, when she bought those three apartments last year.

Of course I had to keep it as evidence to remind my mama that I actually love the pestering kid.

Vanessa begrudgingly 'apologized' to me for preceding such a money-loving gold digger. I know those words mean the same thing but they were Vanessa's words, not mine. And after 'apologizing' to me, she sent me all pictures of Alaina in her gallery.