Chapter 108

The magic of the sealed soul?

"If that's the case, isn't it too creepy? Then was it Anata's magic?" Kayden muttered, clicking his tongue.

If there was such a custom in the Ingram Dynasty, then Enoch might be right. It also explains why there was a sudden, disturbing fog around the cabin.

"The sealing of Anata was probably Jenas' work," said Kayden with a confident face.

"What makes you think so?"

"When I was young, I was experimented on by bastards who looked like priests. The moment I entered the break room, the memory of that time came to me vaguely."

Kayden spoke very calmly as if reminiscing on someone else's memory.

There was not a trace of anguish on his face, but it is not known whether his heart is at peace.

"I think this island was made for some kind of experiment. The Vatican bastards who tested me said that there was a list of test subjects. Jenas was also mentioned. I think all of this has something to do with them, as well as with my family."

Kayden paused for a moment, then closed his mouth with a confused face. He must have been so shocked that he was recalling the terrible memories of the past.

I quietly pondered his words.

What was the experiment for?

In addition, the temple and the Rohade family were intertwined.

The Rohade is a family that represents wizards, but hasn't the history of confrontation between wizards and priests been going on for a thousand years?

"Anyway, it's clear that Jenas isn't an ally. I can't believe he has something to do with the experiment on this island......." I murmured a little bitterly.

Could this be the reason why Jenas was friendly with me? It is natural for the experimenter to have goodwill or curiosity toward the subject.

Enoch, who was sitting quietly with his arms crossed, opened his mouth. "Did the temple and the Magic Tower join hands? I don't understand the idea of kidnapping the crown prince of the empire and the crown prince of the kingdom as well as major figures to conduct experiments."

Kayden sighed and replied, "It looks like they're trying to start a continental war."

A heavy silence fell again.

"Ah, come to think of it, Jenas told me to keep an eye on the Saintess. I think she knows something."

"What? The Saintess?" Kayden asked back.

"I don't know. I was also curious but he didn't explain further."

I was in the Jenas' cabin for only about a day and a half. In addition, so much information came in during that short amount of time that I was distracted from thinking about anything properly.

Looking back, I think there were a lot of important puzzle pieces, but the process of putting those many puzzles together was more difficult than I thought.

I rubbed my temples and added, "Jenas also said he borrowed monster eyes to watch us. He only borrowed but can't control them."

"Borrowing the eyes of a monster? Fuxk, that wolf bitch didn't just stare at me. He was there to watch over me. Why the hell is that wizard doing such a dark thing?"

Seeing Kayden become indignant, Enoch responded calmly, "Either he is the culprit behind all of this, or he is insane because he has been stuck on this island for a thousand years by the temple and the Rohade family. It must be one of them."