Chapter 20

I went up to our room looking for Bas but he wasn't there. instead I found a black box tied up with red ribbon, there was a small white envelope sitting on top of the box. i picked up the envelope and pulled the card out of it i recognized it as Sebastian's hand writing. All the card said was,

wear me tonight

downstairs at 8:30

i love you princess

~Sebastian

well i guess im going out tonight, i put the card down laughing. i picked up the box and after untying the ribbon and pulling the top off i set it back down on top of the bed. i pulled out a pair of black heels with red bows and a red dress with a black lace overlay it was beautiful. i wonder what he has planned for tonight...it must be something important if i have to get all dressed up like this. i looked at the clock and saw that it was only 5 i had three hours to get ready that's plenty of time i don't need to rush right away. i pulled out my phone and started texting Amanda.

VICTORIA: hey Manda do you know anything about the box your brother left on our bed?

PANDA: of course i do you didnt think he picked out all of that on his own did you?

VICTORIA: yeah...i should have known. do you have any clue where hes taking me?

PANDA: of course i do

VICTORIA: WHERE?!?!

PANDA: oh hell no im not telling you shit if he fucks this up its on him im sooo not gonna be the one to tell you.

VICTORIA: oh come on not even a little hint?

PANDA: NO! shouldnt you be getting ready its already 6:30

VICTORIA: oh shit yea ttyl Manda.

i put down my phone and grabbed the dress out of the box, i was sitting on the bed trying to decide on how to do my hair when i heard a knock at the door.

"come in" i called to the person on the other side. after a couple seconds the door opened to revel Amanda. she was carrying a big bag with her which she set down on the sink in the bathroom.

"i figured you could use a little help getting ready so i grabbed some stuff and came down" she said gesturing to the bad in the bathroom.

"okay lets do this...i have a feeling its going to take a while."

"you're probably right, go take a shower and then we can get started." she said pushing me towards the bathroom. after about 20 minutes i stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a fluffy red towel before opening the door to let Amanda in.

"sit" she said pulling out the chair to my vanity. i did as i was told and she pulled out the blow dryer to start drying my hair. after about a half an hour she finally finished and let me look in the mirror. my hair was curled and i had light make up on.

"do you like it?" she asked,

"yea its perfect...so you still wont tell me where hes taking me?" i asked

"not a chance in hell now go put your dress on and try not to ruin my master piece." she laughed pushing me back into the room. i walked over to the bed and put on my dress.

"hey Manda can you zip me up?"

"yea come here"

once my dress was zipped i slipped on my heels and some diamond studs with a matching necklace. i looked at the clock and saw that it was already 8:00 so i went into my closet and started looking through my perfume bottles.

"this one" Amanda said grabbing a bottle off the shelf. i took the bottle from her hand and saw that it was my Victoria's Secret Bombshell.

"perfect" i said spraying it on myself and putting the bottle back on the shelf. i said good bye to Amanda and went down stairs to meet Sebastian.

*******************************************************************************************************************

I know this chapter is really short but it's been a while since I have updated the book and I wanted to post something I promise i will have the next chapter up soon it's gonna be about the date....something really big is coming for Sebastian and Victoria...I hope you guys like it ✌🏻️💙🍪