Chapter 27

When I woke up i was laying in my bed with Sebastian's arms around me. I guess he must have carried me up here when they were done in the office. I rolled over and looked at the clock and saw that it was only 8 am. I have things to do but they can wait a little while longer,i have time, i rolled back over and cuddled into Sebastian closing my eyes trying to get at least a few more minutes of sleep. im going to need all the sleep i can get to have energy for the events that will be taking place later. about an hour later i finally got dresses and went down to the cells to visit Jacqueline. when i walked up to her cell she was sitting in the back corner with her back against the wall and her knees pulled to her chest. i unlocked her cell and walked in.

"okay Jacqueline all you have to do is tell me when he's coming and i wont hurt you" 

she looked at me incredulously "why don't i believe that?"

"i don't know...if you just give me my answers  then i have know reason to hurt you and therefore i wont"

"fine...two weeks from tomorrow he will be here"

"see that wasn't so hard now was it" i said getting up and walking away from her when i exited the cell i turned and locked it before walking down the hall and out of the building.

when i got up to the office I found Sebastian and Damian sitting around the desk looking over some paperwork. i walked over to Sebastian and sat on his lap.

"hey wheres Kris?" i asked.

"he took your sisters to the mall...they wanted to go shopping and no one felt comfortable leaving them alone right now." Damian answered.

"oh...yea its probably best that they don't stay alone...do you know when they will be back?"

"probably in a few hours they only just left about 20 minutes ago you know how your sisters like to shop" Sebastian laughed.

"dear god poor Kris i don't really think he knows what hes gotten himself into if i were him i would have just sent some guards with them and saved myself." 

"oh well that's his problem now...so what brings you into the office on this lovely morning babe?" Sebastian asks.

"Blake" i replied looking at him

"what about him?" 

"he will be here in two weeks from tomorrow"

"how do you know?" Damian asked

"I talked to Jackie"

"okay so...now what are we going to do ?"

"well im going to call a meeting warn the patrols to be on the look out and when we catch him im going to kill him...but first im going to kill her."

"already? your not going to keep her to bring him here?" sebastian asked looking confused.

"im here so hes coming. i would really like to get ride of her as soon as possible...im going to change... i recommend you do the same if you want to come down with me."

with that i walked out and up the stairs to my room to change with the boys following behind me. when we were all ready we met in the hallway and left for the cells.on the way down i mind linked a guard to gather the items i would need. when we got to the cells i was assured everything was where it needed to be and we walked into her cell to set to work. 

As soon as we entered the cell I put on a pair of gloves so i wouldn't burn myself on the wolfsbane or silver.

"here tie her to that chair would you?" i said pointing to the chair in the corner i held out some rope soaked in wolfsbane. "wait take these gloves first" i yelled throwing them at him direct contact with the rope would burn him and im not looking to injure my TIC today.he put them on and took the rope walking over ti her he picked her up and placed her on the chair and tied her down. thankfully she was quiet...i had the guards drug her so there wouldn't be a fight in the set up. once everything was in place we waited a few more minutes for her to fully come to and when she did i set to work. i grabbed the silver knife and walked up to her.