Chapter 72 - All according to my master plan (Short Series 8)

Atsushi: *wakes up and stretches, except one of his hands was being held by Dazai who was still asleep* Ah..

Atsushi: *smiles and squeezes his hand gently*

Dazai: *pulls Atsushi's hand to his lips, still asleep*

Atsushi: ..Guess I should tell Kyoka-chan that I might sleep over here more.. *mumbling* I hope she wouldn't mind..

-

Kyoka: I don't mind.

Atsushi: Really?

Kyoka: *nods with a smile*

Dazai: Reports? Ohh... I forgot to bring them over.

Kunikida: You- You remembered to get snacks for Ranpo-san but forgot the paperwork?!

Dazai: I can get it! :D

Kunikida: *squints, highly doubtful because Dazai might sneak off*

Atsushi: *turns around and approached them after rolling his eyes and smiling* Kunikida-san, I can go get it instead if you'd prefer that.

Kunikida: Ah, Atsushi. Yeah, that'd be great.

Dazai: Atsushi-kuuuuuun!! Take me with yo-

Atsushi: *points a finger on his forehead to stop him from embracing him, then he leans his face close* No. You're planning on running off somewhere again.

Dazai: *pouts*

Atsushi: *shakes his head and whispers* Don't do that when we're in public- It's.. hard not to take the invitation.

Dazai: *coy smile*

Atsushi: Whatever. I'll see you later, Osamu-san.

Ranpo: *happily eating the snacks he got from Dazai* Well, it seems like things worked out better than you expected!

Dazai: Fufu~ All according to my master plan!

Kunikida: ..You mean Ranpo-san's... *mumbling*

Dazai: Next stop- to follow Atsushi-kun outsi-

Kunikida: You're not going anywhere.

Dazai: :'))

-

A/N: End of the short series!