Chapter 73 - What's holding you back

Dazai: I'm trying so hard not to gobble you up and kiss you silly and senseless right now until we're out of breath.

Atsushi: *chuckles* What's holding you back?

Dazai: *shrugs* I don't know. The fact that we're out here in the streets?

Atsushi: *checks papers from his shoulder bag* Well, if we finish checking on in at least one of these investigations, I'll take you to this cafe that does custom cupcake designs.

Dazai: *sighs* And what are we going to do there? I'm not hungry, Atsushi-kun.

Atsushi: Eat cupcakes? *shrugs, a sly smile lingering as he turns his back*

-later-

Atsushi: *enters the cafe while dragging an exasperated Dazai* One cupcake that looks like this, please. *shows a picture from his phone* Thank you!

Atsushi: *finds a seat near the restroom and happily hums while they wait*

Dazai: Atsushi-kuuuun...

Atsushi: Hm?

Dazai: *drops his head on the table* I wanna gobble you up...

Waitress: Here's your custom-designed cupcake! Enjoy!

Atsushi: Thank you. *pats Dazai's head*

Dazai: What- *eyes shot wide at the sight of a cupcake with a cute chibi Atsushi design*

Atsushi: *smiling* Now you can gobble me up.

Dazai: Arrrgghhhhh...

Atsushi: Once you finish that, maybe we can do something in the restroom-

Dazai: *immediately finishes up the cupcake after taking a picture* *stands up as he gulps the last bite and pulls Atsushi to the restroom*

Atsushi:

Atsushi: *rolls his eyes but couldn't resist a smile* Can't you even show a little bit of restraint?