XXXIII.

W.c.: 0.7k

At 2.20 am Y/n woke up and felt a strong grip on her waist. She was still really tired and wanted to sleep so badly but she couldn't. Every inch of her body was starting to hurt so bad that at some point tears started to form in her eyes. The strong grip around her waist wasn't helping either. 

As Y/n was moving from the pain, the grip tightened and Y/n whined in pain. Tears now falling from her eyes on the sheets as she grabbed the arm that was on her waist. She tried to get the arm off of her waist but it didn't work. The arm was simply wrapped around her waist too tightly. 

Soon Y/n understood that she can't do anything so she did what she didn't want to do. She tapped Niki's shoulder, hoping that he will wake up just from a light tapping but he didn't. The pain in Y/n body got worse with every minute. After a few failed attempts to wake Niki up, Y/n shacked Niki and thankfully he woke up now. 

As soon as Niki opened his eyes he felt that something wasn't right. The room was dark, no lights were on and the only light source was moonlight from the other side of the window, shining across the room. Niki didn't see Y/n face clearly but after he heard a soft sniffing he unwrapped his hand from Y/n's waist and turned around to turn on the little light that was on Y/n's nightstand. 

Niki turned the light on and turned back around to face Y/n. She was sweating and shaking a bit. Her face was pale and her eyes ran from one side to the other. As she sat up Niki did too. His hands found their way to her face and cupped it. "Y/n...?" was the only thing he said before she locked eyes with him. 

She had tears in her eyes and her cheeks were also drained in the tears. There was one more thing that Niki noticed in Y/n's eyes. Fare. She was scared but Niki didn't know why. He only hoped that it wasn't him she was so scared of. 

After Y/n didn't answer Niki, he slowly pulled her closer to himself but Y/n whined in pain again so he stopped. His heart broke in pieces again. Seeing her in pain made him feel some type of pain. 

"W-what's wrong? Did I-I hurt you?" Niki asked with the hope that the answer will be no. You shook your head "No" and Niki felt reviled for a second but then he got worried again as in why was Y/n crying. "It hurts" was the only thing Y/n managed to say before she fell into Niki's hands, losing her continuos. 

Now Niki was panicking. He didn't know what to do. The only thought that got into his mind came and he did it. He picked Y/n up and walked to Jay's room as fast as he could. 

When the door opened Jay woke up and sat up, turning on a light which was on his nightstand next to his bed. The moment he saw Y/n in Niki's hands and Niki's scared face, Jay grabbed his phone and called the ambulance. 

"What happened to her?" Jay asked and put his hand on Y/n's forehead. She was now laying on Jay's bed, she was burning. Jay knew that the whole Y/n's condition was somehow connected with her kidnappers. 

The ambulance came and took Y/n to the hospital. Everyone was woken up from their sleep as Jay and Niki woke all of them up right after they called the ambulance. Jay, Niki, and Sunghoon went with Y/n to the hospital and the rest stayed at home.

It was a nightmare for all of them because they all loved Y/n so much. "It's not the typical fever" These words were spinning again and again in Jungwon's mind. He couldn't believe that the doctors said it right before leaving for the hospital. 

'Who did this to my Y/n?'

______________________________________________________

I have a bad stomach ache the whole day today and it doesn't go away so I thought about writing this chapter. @xiiaoluvs gave me a similar idea (them getting sick) so thank you for the idea <33