XLI.

W.c.: 0,9k

The rest of the flight wasn't that bad. You did have a meal while you were on the plane and now you were done eating. You were watching people around you and through the window but something just wasn't right. You felt uncomfortable.

While you were trying to understand what was wrong, Niki noticed that something was off. He wasn't done eating yet but he looked at you and took your hand again.

"What's wrong?" He asked as you quickly pulled your hand away from his. "Niki, I think someone is watching us. I-I don't know w-why but-" you started to tear up and Niki hugged you, not letting you finish your sentence. You didn't understand why you teared up but you just couldn't control your emotions anymore.

You hugged Niki back and tried to calm down. Niki stroked your hair with one hand and said sweet thing into your ear again to help you calm yourself down.

10 minutes passed and you calmed down a bit. Niki pulled away and went back to eating. Just now with one of his hands being intertwined with one of yours. It was your idea, you wanted to be as close as you could with Niki because of your condition. He didn't mind it though.

Soon Niki was done eating and drinking his drink. He leaned on his seat and closed his eyes. You, on the other hand, couldn't find a place for yourself and keep turning around and sighing from time to time. Niki felt you not staying still and turned his head in your direction, his eyes still closed. He pretended to be asleep just to see your reaction.

When you saw him turn around with his eyes still closed you actually thought that he was asleep and now felt bad for moving so much. You finally sat in a position that somehow was more comfortable than the last one and turned your head to Niki.

His face was relaxed so it truly looked like he was asleep. A few strands of hair fell on his eyes and you lifted your hand to pull them away. As you were doing so, Niki's arm caught yours and pulled you closer to him.

"You aren't asleep?" You asked trying to sound not surprised. "How could I when you're next to me, not sleeping and turning around every 2 seconds." Niki said, his eyes were now open as he was steering into your eyes.

"Okay okay, I got it, I'm annoying-"

"Who said that?" Niki asked right after you finished your sentence. "I never said that you're annoying. No one can say that." Niki said again. He was really close to you now, or should I say, YOU were really close to him.

"You want a kiss?" Niki asked after a minute of silence. Your eyes went wide and seconds later Niki's lips were connected with yours. The kiss didn't last long because Niki also knew in how big of a problem you both would get if someone saw you two.

After he pulled away and you both opened your eyes, a huge smirk grew on his face and then he chuckled after you blushed and hid your face with your hands.

"You welcome," Niki started to say and then stopped, moved closer to your ear and then continued "my precious love." And with that he sat back to the position that he was sitting 10 minutes ago.

You sat back into your position too and looked straight into the seat in front of you, not even blinking. "Chill, it's not like I did it for the first time" Niki said but when you looked at him, he was once again in the position when he pretended to be asleep. You sighed and relaxed.

Time passed and it was late already so all of you were getting tired. Your eyes were getting heavy so you gave in and tried to sleep. But it didn't work.

You never slept when on a plane. Niki knew that and when he noticed that you were trying to sleep, he gently grabbed your head and pulled it on his shoulder. He also had another hoodie so right before he had your head on his shoulder, he took off his hoodie and gave it to you as he took a new one for himself.