chapter 33 ✨

Surprise.......!!!!!!
I was supposed to post yesterday only but couldn't so here you go.....

Enjoy reading ✨

....

(This chapter contains mature content💀)

She pulled him towards her and kissed him roughly, both were shocked because of the she was acting. She didn't know why she suddenly want to feel him close to her. She detached her lips and said in low voice

" Jungkook help me !! Please"

She sounded so helpless, he got up from her and make her sit, "take shower, you'll feel better!" He suggest her, "I can't even stand Jungkook, I feel like someone is burning me from inside " he already understand what actually happened with her and why she is acting this way but he neither want to tell her nor want to take advantage.

"Is it okay if, I mean.... If I help?" Jungkook ask hesitatenly, even they live together or even they make out sometime but they go far than just kiss, so it was kinda awkward for both of them.

"Arghh Jungkook just do whatever you want but take this pain away from me please" she was in mess, crying, screaming, moaning whenever Jungkook's hand touch her. He nodd and pick her.

They both were standing inside bathroom, Jungkook was helping Yn to take her clothes off, he unzipped her dress, her dress fell on the ground, she was standing in only inners infront of him. Her ears, cheeks, neck all was red due to heat and the situation was working as fire on fuel.

He checked the water temperature and made sure it's not much hot, he made her sit inside the bathtub and stand back but Yn hold his hand and said "join in please"

He didn't deny because he didn't wanted to make the situation any worse, he remove his jeans and shirt and sit behind her. She laid her head on his chest. She again made that sound, on other hand Jungkook's situation was getting worse, he was trying hard to control himself. He didn't wanted to do something they might regret later!

He was trying his best to comfort her, He told her to relax but she couldn't. She took his right hand with her right one and pulled his hand on her lower stomach, she turn her face a little to kiss him. She attached her lips with his and started kissing roughly and deeply, she moved a little backward making him moan, he couldn't control anymore! he left her lips and started to kiss her neck, sucking it harder making her sensitive body shiver, she was in a moaning mess.

He turn her around and make her sit on his lap. He was sucking her neck, she tilted her head to give him more excess of neck.... Yn moan when he kissed her ear, biting it, she again sat straight and grab his hand brining it near her waist band of panty. He look at her in eyes to understand what's she is thinking.

"Touch me Jungkook please"

Her voice was pleading, he peck her cheeks and said "Yn relax your body, you'll feel better " "I can't kook, it's raising each minutes" she said with teary eyes "but are you really okay with that? We never done anything like this before, I don't think it's good idea!" He asked her making sure she isn't uncomfortable with it.

"I'm ok kook, you're my husband. And I don't think I need any more reason to ask for your help." She said and  Jungkook kiss her deeply as soon as those words left her mouth, he turn her around and kiss her more deeply, The kiss was not any soft and passionate but it was rough and full of lust. Yn was responding equally to his all touch.

They both still kissing when she grab his hand and put it above her breast, breaking kiss, he look at her for a moment before putting his fingers inside her bra. She sigh heavily when she felt his cold hands touching her for the first time.