chapter 34

Enjoy reading babies ✨

....

"But who did this? Do you have any idea?" She asked and look at him but he just sigh and look at ceiling and said "it was Ara, she is here and maybe spying on us." He look at her

"Wait what? That bit- I mean that girl, she was the one and how you know that?" She said, he chuckled and said "you can call her bitch, she is one though, I got call from Yoongi hyung, he told me she also come here."

"Ahh wait a second! Now how Suga oppa know this all? I'm so confused?" She said while sitting up, he also got up and face her, "well I know her more than anyone, I knew she'll try to harm you so when I discussed this all with hyungs, Suga hyung suggest to keep eyes on her so he assist someone to do that and he told me when he got to know about it "

"Oh my God, can I just kill her!!" She said. He chuckled and said "ahh leave it, let's sleep. You must be alot tired from earlier!!" He said in teasing tone as she shyly hide her face in his chest "shut up kook!" She said in baby angry tone "ohh you're blushing now huh?? But earlier you were doing something else like ahdhdbjjs" she put her hand on his mouth to muffle his all words. "Shh sleep now" she said and remove her hand "ahhh jungkook umm" he again start to imitate her as she slap his chest and fake cry.

"Okay! Okay! Let's sleep" saying he hug her and sleep.

....

It's been almost week to that incident, Yn and Jungkook were back to there normal relation but their makeout was getting more frequent and longer day by day, like they both were addicted to that

Jungkook was kissing her roughly, they both were going back until they came near bed, he push her slightly in bed as he hover over her, he put his hands inside her tshirt slightly and kiss her neck making her moan lightly, she started to unbutton his shirt and remove it. He did the same to her. Leaving her only in shorts and bra.

He kiss her again, making his way underneath her to unhook her bra...... He was about to unhook it when his phone rang, groning in annoys, he reach out for his phone, and as expected it was none other than 'The moment breaker' .......

Park jimin.....

"Ahhh I'm gonna kill this man !" He says annoyingly and pick up " Hyungggg

"Ahhh I'm gonna kill this man !" He says annoyingly and pick up " Hyungggg....." He scream as soon as he picked up " hyaaa!!! WTF JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Ahh my ears!" Jimin said on the phone, his voice sounds like he is holding phone far from his ear.

"Why you call at this time? It's almost 11:30 in night!" Jungkook said as he sat up straight and Yn wore her clothes, "whyyy?? Were you both busyy?? Huh??" He said in teasing tone. "aren't we on honeymoon hyung? What you expect us to do, play hide and seek or something?" Jungkook reply with 'done' tone. "Oops did I disturb you again? " He asked "Anyways why did you called?".

"Oh yeah well you both are coming in 2 days right??" Jimin asked " yess why?" "Nothing just making sure that you'll not miss our day bro!" Jimin said " don't worry I remember!" Jungkook said and hangup the call "what did he said?" Yn asked "nothing special just was making sure when we are going back!" He said and laid back " ahh after 2 days all that routine again, phuff...." Jungkook said.