chapter 35

(This chapter is only about friends so enjoy it babes)
Enjoy reading

....

They finally land in Seoul and saw Namjoon, Suga and Jimin waiting for them. They wave at them as they walk towards boys, "welcome back Jeon couple!" They all said as they halp both with their bags. They head towards the exit.

"So was the 'Trip'? " Namjoon asked emphasizing the word trip, "it was fun, alot of fun!" Yn said smiling widely as Jungkook smile seeing her happy, " yeah a lot of fun you guys had" Jimin mock them "were they supposed to cry on trip then?" Suga interrupt the teasing convo, "aish hyung I was just teasing them!" Jimin said pouting. "Serves you right shorty" said the Yn and all of them laugh.

"I'm still heighted than you" Jimin said and they kept bickering with eachother till they reach at parking lot. "Shortyyy~~" "I'm not-" jimin was about fight more when " alright guys if you're done can we sit in car?" Namjoon said gaining attention.

They all sit in car. "Well I still can't believe Jungkook actually went on 2 weeks trip" Namjoon said " not trip but honeymoon hyung" Jimin said. " Aish whatever but I think it's your first time going on long vacation since you started handling business? Right?" Suga asked as Jungkook nodd.

"Seriously?? You never on trips in all this years?" Yn asked "I did went but it was like 2-3 days trip not longer than that". She just look at him shocked, he just shrugged.

Ride was bit longer, Yn fall asleep on the way. No one wake her up, she was actually looking tired, even when they reached Jungkook carry her and went to their bedroom, he came out after getting fresh, they four talk for some time as they all went to rooms to take some rest till their moms come to meet them.

After a hour or something Yn woke up, felling her move Jungkook woke up too, "why you waking up?" He asked in his sleepy voice "I don't sleepy anymore, you can sleep. I'll just grab something to eat." She said and went to get fresh. Jungkook also wake up.

He went down to find tae playing on his phone and namjoon reading some books, jimin was watching TV, Yn came down and greet them, she went in kitchen to find something to eat, she was looking into the cabinet when "booo" someone tell in ear from behind making her scream and jump "Holy shit!!"she said and looked back to find none other than Jimin,

"YOUUU PARK FREAKING JIMIN, I'm gonna kill you " she said and pick up the nearest thing to hit him. "Scardy panda" he said and laugh aloud, she ignore him and started to look into cabinet again.

"So how was the trip? Did it worked?" He asked after some time silence. "I guess so atleast, he isn't same anymore " she said and smile a little, "that's good I hope you are getting along with eachother, like you know sharing things and secrets maybe!" Jimin said

Yn turn and stand beside Jimin, leaning back on kitchen counter, crossing her leg at ankle just like him, she crossed her hands over her chest as she sigh, " I told him" she said silently "you mean about......" He asked not being sure as you nodd "but how? I mean why ? Well you said you're not going to tell this now" Jimin asked her bring curious.

She turn to him still leaning there, "well that night we were actually in some moment...." She said as he clear his throat to tease her " shut up, well that time, when we were about step ahead but I got those all flashback again and I almost scream on him to stop and that lead me to explain all" she finally told him, feeling little relief, "how did he react?" Jimin asked "he was angry on him, wanted to find him! " Jimin nodd

"And....." She said pausing in between, she was unsure about telling him the other part knowing how much he hate to bring that topic " "and??" He repeat after me. "I told him about Kim too" she said and look at him for reaction but didn't got any " well I guess that since he asked to find man named Kim!" Yn nod at him.

"Anyways, talking about this things... Well did I actually disturbed you both that day?" He asked kinda whispering, Yn look at him "ofc man!! We were so close to step ahead and do something more that just kiss ~ but you just fucked up that" she said annoyed and started to search for snacks again.

"Woahh I just saved my friends from loosing their verginity " he said laughing hard, she didn't react and continue grabbing her snacks. She came out with hands full of snacks, Jimin was still laughing hard behind her

"Why are laughing like that" Namjoon asked "he's gone mad" Yn replied and sat beside Jungkook, "there are some chocolates in freeze" Jungkook told her "what? Really!" She said and put the snacks down and went in kitchen to grab chocolates, she started to search but didn't find any, she turn to live but was pinned on freeze instead. "You scared me kook!" She said "why you lied to me, there isn't any chocolate!" She said and pout, "well I just wanted to taste...." He said seductively staring down at her lips.

"W...what?" She said shuttering, "you know what I mean princess!" He said and lean towards her more, "we are in kitchen, someone will come Jungkook!!" She said and try to move but Jungkook press his body on her, "no one will" he said and catch her lips before she could say further, she kissed him back, not after long they hear someone clearing throat, both look at the direction to find Suga standing there, " just wanted water" he said as he grab the bottle and " you may continue" saying he went out.

They both look at eachother and chuckled, he gave her the chocolate bar he kept in freeze, they both went out.

All were talking when they hear the bell ring, Yn went to open door, and was shocked to see both eomma and Appa , she hugged them and welcome them inside, Jungkook also greet them as Yn went to grab some drinks for them.

They all settle down and we're talking when Jungkook's eomma asked,

"How was the Honeymoon???"

(Sorry babes🥺)

_______________________________________

First of all I'm really very sorry, I know I did said to post next day but I was busy that I couldn't complete chapter, some how I did it now, so here it is
Hope you all enjoyed reading ✨
Show some love to story😉
Love you all.....
Take care