chapter 36

Enjoy babies.....

Vote and comment,
Hope you like it
....

"How was the Honeymoon?" His mom asked, jungkook and Yn look at eachother before Jungkook decide to speak," what kind of question is this eomma? Ofcourse it was great!" He said " so should we expect some....." Her mother spoke this time, "eomma~" Yn whine before heading in kitchen.

All she heard was a loud laugh, she returned with some coffee after some minutes, hoping they'll not bring that topic again, they all talked about random things.

"Appa- eomma, ms. Jia is resigning from company, she will be working three more months, I've find my new secretary for me and Jia will be training her in these months" he said and Appa nod " I hope you won't fire her, anyways who is she? Her name?" He asked.

"You know her very well, I hope you all like the decision" he said and looked at Yn before speaking " it's Yn!" All were quite for next few minutes making Yn and Jungkook feel anxious,

"Well that's......... That's awesome!!" Appa said as all smile and congratulate her, " the most perfect decision he has ever taken" Appa said laughing as eomma laugh along.

"Well she never helped me in my business but hope she will help you, man" Yn's father said to Jungkook. They all talked about lot of things. The bell rang again as Jimin went to open door.

There come remaining members, "hey guys!" They greet all, they all talked for awhile and went to get fresh, after an hour all were setting together.

"Do you have any plans tonight? Since you all are here?" Asked Jungkook's mother, "nae(yes) eommoni" Jimin said as they told them, they are gonna have small get together like every year. After an hour or something their parents went back to home. And members started to prepare for outdoor dinner which they decide to hold in garden of the mantion.

Yn was sitting in the corner watching them cooking or should we say bickering like kids while making mess, she figured out Jin, Suga and Jungkook are the only who are least one to be messy in cooking.

"Hyaaa!!!! Namjoonaahh you can't hold knife like that!??" Jin said panicking when he saw Namjoon was holding knife wrongly. Suga took the knife from him.

You wanted to laugh loudly but you somehow hold it in. Jungkook was cutting steak to fry, jimin was cutting onion, Suga was cutting veggies hobi was preparing stove and tae went to help him, and the happen which wasn't supposed to happen.

That barbeque stove cought the fire while preparing and instead of pouring water they both started to blow on it like the fire is actually gonna stop. Yn grab the water bottle near her and pour it on stove as the fire slowly started to cool.

"Seriously oppa!? Blowing on fire??" Yn said and laugh as other joint to making tae and hobi pout. jin finally succeed in making Namjoon and tae sit down and watch and made hobi to help suga.

After a hour dinner was finally ready, and the delicious smell was making Yn more hungry, finally jungkook serve her as she dig in, "daebak (awesome) it's so delicious oppa!!" She said as Jin smirk with proud and raise his champion glass