chapter 37 💗

Enjoy reading babies ✨
Sorry for late post

_________

Jungkook answer holding eye contact with Yn to see her reaction but she was so stunned to speak any word. All members were having smirk on there face, jimin slightly poke her elbow as he saw she wasted n't moving at all. Yn look at him and realised what he just said.

She decided to play along, she didn't asked any questions, Jungkook expect that only. Game was going on , after while they decided to do karaoke, all of them sing and danced and had fun, some were playing video games so some were playing karaoke, Jungkook was just sitting there.

Finally it come to an end as they all left to their own places...

...

It was almost midnight when yn laid down beside kook, he pull out his hand for her to keep head on his shoulder, she without hesitating hugged him and saw him messaging Jia!?

"Why you massaging her this late ?" Yn asked "telling her to prepare things for me tomorrow" he told her, she looked at with 'are you fucking serious' face, "wh..what?" He asked "you are going to office tomorrow?" Yn asked with done face " um..yeah!? Why ?" He replied " kook it's almost past 3! We came back today only! And you are telling me you're going to work tomorrow? I'm done" she said and back faced him.

Jungkook back hugged her and asked "it's normal baby, i always get back to work immediately moreover I did not work in all vacation and you know that!" He said pulling her closer but Yn shrugged and remove his hand, she uttered a word. Jungkook thinks for moment and then said "ahh okay okay I'll be at home and take rest" he said as Yn turn back and hugged him.

"But as i grant your wish what my reward is going to be babygirl?" He asked with smirk which Yn know very well now, "I'm sleepy, good night " she said and slept "you can sleep till tomorrow afternoon baby but first....." He said and lean towards her, Yn opened her eyes as soon as she felt his lips on her.

Yn kissed him back, she roam her hand in his hairs and pulling him more towards her to get more deep kiss, she traveled her hands down again and put it on his side waist, slightly squeezing it, that's it and jungkook push her on her back hovering over her and removed his tee. He hold her hand and put it on his abs, telling her to trace her hand over it. he slightly groan when he feel her warm hands.

He again lean to kiss Her, he put his one hand on her waistband, slightly inside her tee. Yn moan little at his touch, he hold her tee and motion to remove as she removed it. He stopped kissing her and look at her smirking. He look at body under his and then at her, she was blushing seeing him staring at her like that, "you're soo damn beautiful" he whisper in her ears and kissed her earlobe and and moved to her neck, he suck her their and leave hickey, "ahhh...." Yn moan as he look at the fresh mark he just gave her.

He went more down facing her chest, he kissed her right above it and suck there leaving one more mark, he slightly put hands under her back and unclasped the hook and remove her bra, she breath heavily when cold breeze touch her body, making her sensitive nips aroused, Jungkook breath heavily seeing her chest going up and down.

He started to give butterfly kisses on her neck when he heard little sound he look up at her to find her sleeping soundly and hear her cute snore, he chuckled seeing her falling asleep in middle of this, he got up from her and cover her in blanket and slept hugging her...

Next day

Yn woke up and the first thing she saw was the  most handsome man sleeping like a cute baby... She chuckled and search for her phone to see time, it was past 2 in afternoon as she streched her arms, she realised she isn't wearing anything on top, she tries to wraps blanket around her Jungkook pull it more to himself and hug her again, Yn cheeks were already red by now.

She widen her eyes when he put hand on her one boob, that's it and yn's body was on fire. She was struggling to breath but she somehow get out of the bed and search something to wear, she saw jungkook's tee and she wore it but she wore his tee and went down to clean some leftover work of yesterday

She did remaining works and order some food  as she wasn't in mood to cook, after cleaning downstairs she went up in their room to take shower as she Was all sweaty, when she enter in the room, at the same time Jungkook came out from bathroom after taking shower, drying his heirs with towel and wearing silky bathrobe looking hot.....

Yn couldn't look away, but she eventually did when Jungkook look at her finally realising her presence, he opened his mouth to say something but words got stuck when he saw her in his tee, it was light yellow colour so underneath was visible and jungkook's eyes got stuck on her chest, Yn follow his eyes and realised, she crossed her hands infront of her body trying to cover!?

Jungkook look back at her as he continue drying his hairs and said. "I have already seen that, even without clothes baby" Yn felt her cheeks getting red as she rushed inside bathroom without saying anything, she was already embarrass enough for sleeping in middle of that and now Jungkook saw her in his tee,

She came out after an good long shower, as always she forgets to bring clothes as she just rushed inside, she called out for Jungkook "kook!! Kook!!? Jungkook??" She didn't got any reply as she thought he isn't in room anymore, she opened door and peeked in room and roam her eye in every corner but she didn't saw him.

She came out of the bathroom with just towel around her body, which was bearly reaching till her mid thighs. She was walking towards their walk-in-closet when she heard "why are you roaming around like this???" She turn around to see none other than Jungkook, he was in the balcony, " fuck, how the fuck I forget to see there!!" She cruise herself in mind.

"Umm, I actually forget my clothes and i thought you aren't in room so...." Yn said shuttering in between, "you mean you roam around like this when I'm not here?" He said while walking close to her, but this Yn was fast enough to ran in the closet and close door behind. "You think I can't come there baby" he said but she didn't hear anything after, she assume he might have went out.

She grab her clothes and wore it

She came down after getting ready, Jungkook was already on dining table, he placed dishes and serve too, Yn and he did lunch they were talking in between, it was no more awkward sitting here, both were comfortable with each other,

Yn was thinking about how before some months, the whole thing was different it was so uncomfortable and awkward in between them but she came out of her thinking when Jungkook spoke

"You are coming to office from tomorrow right?" He asked " what? Tomorrow? But...." Before she could complete Jungkook again spoke "yea tomorrow I'll inform it to everyone, I've already told to Jia, tomorrow she will tell you all work and things she does and you'll be doing it after that!" He told her as she agree

"But kookie?? I don't have any office wear clothes, all are casuals, I need to shopping!" She said with pout, Jungkook was thinking about something as he spoke

" Let's go shopping then"

____________________________________

Ahmm...... Um yes I'm still alive guys, first of all I'm really very sorry for not posting any single thing in 2-3 weeks, my schedule was just so messed up, and I was so damn busy, i couldn't even get nice sleep, my exams was near, clg admission thing, and ofc the most problematic my family issues so that's why.... But thank you for waiting patiently for me to post....
Again sorry 😔
Hope you enjoyed, I don't know what I've written but still

Love you all